“Great place for breakfast”
Review of Strange Brew

Strange Brew
Ranked #29 of 221 Restaurants in Binghamton
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Stopped by on our way to Niagara Falls on 10/02/2017 for lunch
Small, pleasant shop with friendly staff. I had and Brooklyn sandwich on a sesame bagel. Pretty decent bagel from not in the NYC/Northern NJ area.
My wife had the quinoa salad which she enjoyed very much.
Good coffee and very friendly service.
Would happily come back if/when we're in the area.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

My wife and I met friends there for a weekend breakfast. We were about 8:00 and had our pick of seats. But by 9:00 space was at a premium. And no wonder.

The breakfast sandwiches/wraps were interesting and good. The tea and coffee were of high quality. And the people serving at the counter were cheerful and committed. Altogether a super experience.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Strange Brew has excellent coffee, hands down the best in the area...you pay more but you get what you pay for.

They offer a healthier lunch item, Quinoa salad...they also specialize in macaroni and cheese SANDWICHES...which are amazing!...I hate to admit this as I am a health nut however if you want a comfort food treat, this is it.

The sandwich cost $7.95...extras like bacon/brisket cost an extra $1.50

The bagel here was a disappointment.

opened 7-6 mon-fri/sat 8-6, sun 8-5
street metered parking

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Great coffee, good breakfast omelette and sandwiches- made to order with real eggs!Pleasant staff, variety of seating options. Metered street parking.

1  Thank Mindy C
Reviewed 9 March 2017

I <3 Strange Brew!! The atmosphere is artsy and cozy, and lends itself just as well to business meetings as to study sessions or catching up with a friend. The food is SO good, and the people are always friendly. No matter how crazy a week I've had, or how many meetings, when a meeting is scheduled at Strange Brew, I look forward to it every time. If you go for breakfast, be sure to try the oatmeal. A steamy bowl of goodness that will stick to your ribs and keep you going all morning. For lunch, try their amazing homemade soups! And if coffee's not your thing, Try the chai, the matcha, or one of their fabulous herbal teas. I could seriously sing their praises all day. What are you waiting for? Check out Strange Brew!! ;)

1  Thank Rachel J