“Excellent food.. wear your coat”

Thai Time Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 221 Restaurants in Binghamton
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Ate at this restaurant with my daughter and granddaughter. The food was very good but the room we were in was freezing. Granted the evening was very cold, but I really don't care to need my coat while eating! I would go back but only when it is warm out.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

This is a popular restaurant that serves passable Thai food. The quality has declined slightly over the years as the place has expanded to cater to larger numbers of students living in the downtown area. Ambience is nice

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Interesting menu that appeals to a college appetite. Service at lunch time was prompt and efficient. Prices are moderate for Binghamton. Some dishes are spicy and noted as such in menu but many are not. Emphasis is on American tastes, not authenticity.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped for lunch yesterday, the food was great, service was good. My only complaint was that the food was served too quickly. We did not have time to eat our apps before the main course was delivered. The portions were huge. The calamari was tender and the sauce delicious. I you are in a hurry stop for a late lunch. I hope to get back when the deck is open. Seaweed salad in the picture, yumm

Reviewed 25 January 2018

I had never sampled Thai food until I went to Thai Time last evening. What was I waiting for ??!!! It was delicious and reasonably priced ! I had the Seafood Pho and it was to die for. My wife had Shrimp and Chicken Pad Tai and she loved it ! We will be back again. And often !!