“Brunch Me !!!”

The Colonial
Ranked #25 of 221 Restaurants in Binghamton
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Gastropub
Description: We offer an up beat, modern, seasonal beer and food menu.
Description: We offer an up beat, modern, seasonal beer and food menu.
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Driving back home from Mass. Thanksgiving weekend decided to check out Galaxy brewery but we saw how busy this place was. Great brunch crowd...drink specials bloody Mary's that look like meals and mimosa pitchers...great beer selection..got my Galaxy beer. Brunch burger was good...with an egg on top and bernaise which was ok. Wife got beer cheese Philly with Poutine...yummy...reasonable prices...would go again !!!

Reviewed 17 November 2017

This bar/restaurant was recommended to us by one of the local hotels because it has the best burger in town so they say. We did not order a burger but got chicken wings and the truffle parm fries. The fries were delicious. I recommend trying them. They are kind of addicting really. Would go again if we are ever in the area.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed two flights of beers with my fiancé
and very delicious order of their local house french fries I must say they were quite awesome bartender was very personable if you’re in Binghamton New York I would say definitely stop bye

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Decided to come to this place for lunch before a bus trip. This is perhaps the worst decision I have made this year. Typical simple bar setting so I expected food to be served quick amid a full house. Ordered truffle parmesan fries, truffle mac and cheese and House wings, all of the them simple dishes. However, I waited for more than an hour without any food. This place is obviously understaffed to serve a crowd during the Restaurant Week. At the end, I just had fifteen minutes to swallow the food so as to catch the bus. The food itself is also disappointing. House wings are just wings dipped in Thousand Islands sauce with some Parmesan cheese toppings. Mac and cheese is cold. Only the fries is acceptable. With a waiting time of more than an hour, I expected food to be exceptional. Unfortunately it's not the case. Even in a college town like Binghamton, this place is terrible at every sense.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

A bar restaurant is what you expect when visiting a college town. This bar restaurant was more than I expected. A little loud and close seating but this casual dining experience was worth it. A significant beer menu and tasty mixed drinks to start but the food is very thoughtful. Sliders, various fries (truffle Parmesan fries are dangerously delicious) and comforting classics with a gourmet twist. Mac and cheese with truffles, 3 grilled cheese varieties with rich tomato soup for dipping, sandwiches, entrees, all you could want including vegetarian options. A thoroughly satisfying experience.