“Sunday's Place to Eat in Bloomfield”
Review of Brady J's

Brady J's
Ranked #5 of 14 Restaurants in Bloomfield
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Most of the times we've eaten here have been Sunday mornings for breakfast. They always have several creative specials. It is best to make reservations if your party is 6+. Otherwise, be prepared to wait for 10-20 minutes on a Sunday morning. The service staff is excellent and maintain a friendly attitude nor matter how packed it is.
People come from all over the area to eat here, so I think that speaks for itself!

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

We finally visited Brady Js after hearing good things about it from other people. It was Black Friday, so it was crowded, and we sat in back by the restrooms. The initial wait was long for coffee, but we weren't in a hurry and didn't mind. I ordered a Plain Jane Omlet with a side of home fries... yummy! My sweetie had the Brady Plate and loved the sausage gravy!

The coffee was good... I am a coffee critic, so if I say it was good, it was! The bill came and our waitress, Julie, told us she didn't charge us for the coffee because we had to wait for it. Not at all necessary, but a nice gesture! We will definitely be back again.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Delicious food and quick, friendly service! Everything was hot when served. Specials offered too. We will be back!

1  Thank Ginny B
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I wouldn't recommend this place to my biggest enemy. Worst food I've ever had. It made me physically ill. If I could give it a ZERO rating, I would. The owners of this place really need to get it together.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Things have unfortunately changed at this restaurant and prices have increased, quality of the food has decreased. Very disappointed. Service is still very good...

1  Thank 1Mamasan