“Excellent Wings, Hopping Place, Very Busy, Good Food, Quick Service!”

Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza
Ranked #1 of 48 Restaurants in Bohemia
Reviewed 3 August 2017

We went for a business lunch and shared Mozzerella & Tomatoes, meatballs, and chicken wings. It is the first time I've ever had sauteed onions with wings! Nice!

It is my first time returning after a long time and the place is very busy with a full bar and a full menu and clearly it is well attended by local work folks!

We were greeted and seated rapidly and service was excellent, food arrived quickly and the atmosphere is pleasant if slightly hurried, but fully enjoyable!

If you're in the area, make this a must!

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

The food was amazing I can't believe how tasty everything was. Our server teddies was so helpful I highly recommend this restaurant fyi there are tables outside so if traveling with a pet this is a great place to eat

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by the staff at the hotel I was staying at and my experience was fantastic! Allison waited on me and her knowledge of the food was great. I tried the personal pizza and it was outstanding. Went back Monday and Tuesday and requested to sit in Allison's section and what she recommended was awesome. Thank you for a great dining experience!

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

This pizza is wonderful, the coal fired oven makes the crust really crispy and gives the pizza a good change from the norm. The wings are really good too.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

This is right across from MacArthur airport entrance. We stopped for lunch after our arrival. The meatballs and ricotta was just the right size for lunch and delicious. We also had a lunch size pizza which was more than enough for 1. The pizza was good although not your typical NY style pizza. Waitress was friendly and fast. The restaurant was busy on a Sunday afternoon especially given the location in a more industrial area.