“Memorable! A must if you are traveling in area”
Review of Bread Alone Bakery

Bread Alone Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Boiceville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 August 2016

The correct address is 3962 Rte. 28 Boiceville, NY. We stumbled upon this wonderful little restaurant/bakery and I'm glad we did. We had a sesame seed bagel egg, gruyere cheese and bacon sandwich. I decided l would leave off their sauce. We loved it and returned to eat lunch there again 2 weeks later.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Delicious and always different. The menu is seasonal and there are daily specials so it does not get boring. I stop here a few times a week for a bite to eat, a fresh latte, and a nice fresh baked bread to bring home to share with my family. They never disappoint.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

Great bakery with a fairly comprehensive range of breads. Twice when I passed by after 3:00 in the afternoon they were sold out. So not just for locals.

Nine mixed grain is my absolute favorite. Freezes well and can stock up by calling ahead.

Very friendly people. They have shops near Boiceville and in Kingston, Rhinebeck and Woodstock.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

This is the source of all the excellent Bread Alone baked goods and we like going to the source best. For all the artisanal original goods in the Hudson Valley, Bread Alone stands out.

Reviewed 27 May 2016

Amazing breads, pies, cakes and other goodies. A little on the pricey side, but the taste was incredible. Never empty - and I certainly understand why!!