“Food was amazing!”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Everything we had here was delicious. We typically don’t like to eat at the restaurants of where we are staying but a lot of things in Bolton Landing was not open when we were there. So this place was a nice surprise.

Date of visit: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (523)

Reviewed 10 June 2021 via mobile

Burnt Brussels sprouts undercooked doughy pizza. The menu is a page long how can you mess up the few menu items you have!!!!

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 11 May 2021

The inside is elegant and the outside has amazing, picturesque views of Lake George which is one the most most beautiful lakes in the world. The food is delicious and the service is exceptional. I highly recommend the server Aleksandra as she provided a world class, exceptional customer experience. She was courteous, attentive, personable, professional and a very nice person.

Date of visit: May 2021
1  Thank V8566EArichardh
Reviewed 3 April 2021

Wonderful panoramic lake views, wonderful staff, great food. We are staying on property, have had breakfast and dinner so far, both were great.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 3 January 2021 via mobile

As long as you take care of my kids, I will take care of you with a good review. To top it off my kids loved the food.
The one constant at The Sagamore seems to be service. I have not experienced this level of service anywhere.
At La Bella Vita our waitress took care of everything we asked for and everything we didnt ask for. Taking the time to talk to our little ones, both 3 and 5, and even entertaining them and attending to them. Two things that stood out to me, at one point my wife dropped a little red sauce on her cream colored sweater, the waitress noticed and went to the back and got some peroxide and soda and helped remove the spill before it became a stain. The other thing is that my daughter loved the cheese sauce for her pasta so much we asked for the recipe and the chef wrote it down for us.
Now on to the food. My kids are picky eaters. My daughter ended up eating so much, beyond the point where she says she feels full and couldnt stop eating her pasta. My son was the same way with his broccoli and alfredo sauce. My wife had the bolognese sauce and i had the special lamb chops. My wife’s dish was much better than mine but mine was still very good.

Date of visit: January 2021