“Fresh chinese buffets”

Ho Ho Grand Buffet Incorporated
Ranked #38 of 57 Restaurants in Brockport
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 11 August 2017

I have been here many times and I have to tell you I am very picky about eating at buffets. The food is always fresh and they keep the place very clean. They have tons of choices and american and chinese foods to choose from. They have made to order hibachi and fresh sushi. They have self serve ice cream too for dessert.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

Went there today for lunch. Usual fare, but none of the food seemed to be hot. Desserts were disappointing, except for the scoop-your-own ice cream. The actual ice cream scoopers grossed me out as they are sitting in a small bucket of yucky water beneath a faucet, and the faucet appeared to be broken (I tried to rinse one off before using). The faucet actually fell over!

Reviewed 17 July 2016

I try this buffet for lunch perhaps once a year, and each time it seems to go down hill. More American and less Chinese, fewer vegetables, less spice and more sugar. A last resort.

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

Came here on a Saturday night. Weekend price of $12.50/person not including drink. Rather pricey for the selections offered. They did have small snow crab legs, not worth it. Buffett was steaming but most items were actually not that hot. I did like their hot and sour soup even though it looked like it had been there a while. It was temperature hot and very flavorful.

Reviewed 8 April 2016

Went in for lunch, party of 6, I think the bill was $48 which I thought was very reasonable. The 1 disappointment was the crab legs and clams were ONLY for dinner guests. We are use to back home enjoying those 2 options as part of the lunch buffet, plus we were not aware of it when seated. Food was usually filled and what was there was good.