“Best Pizza in Town!”

Farro's Pizzeria
Ranked #31 of 109 Restaurants in Canandaigua
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 16 August 2015

We love Faro's Pizza! He does a GREAT JOB on everything! We had out of town family visiting and their comments were "This is the best pizza we have EVER had!" The location is convenient, and it is so nice they have off street parking!

Reviewed 28 July 2015 via mobile

The pizza here is very good. We also tried the boneless wings which weren't too bad, except they were overloaded with sauce.

The restaurant itself is quite small. It would be fine for 2 to 4 people going in for a quick slice of pizza. We had four adults and four children. There was no adequate seating. There was no tableservice. They were out of plastic cutlery.

I would go back only to get their pizza for takeout.

Reviewed 18 September 2014 via mobile

My new husband and I had our wedding and honeymoon in Canandaigua and decided one day during our trip we wanted to get some pizza from a local pizza shop. We were sorry we choose this place!! We would have been better off at the Pizza Hut next door which we have in Ohio. We ordered a large pizza so that we could have left overs during the week. It took a while and when we got out pizza it was so over done that when I took a bite it crunched and broke apart. One bite is literally all I took of that pizza. I could taste a burnt flavor and I wasn't going to eat cardboard for dinner. My husband politely went to the counter and said hey we don't like our pizza it is overdone and kind of hard. The cook behind the counter said "let me see it" so we took a piece over to him to show him. The cook then said "it's not burnt" my husband replied it doesn't look like the single slices on display. The cook said " well you have to give it some color"!!!!! I was so angry. He never even tried to make it right with us! He never offered to make another, never offered our money back, he never even said sorry!!! I have never complained in a restaurant before. I always accept what I get and don't complain even if I'm not 100% satisfied, so for me to complain was difficult and then to be treated like that! We literally boxed up the pizza and went to another restaurant down the street for dinner feeling 2" tall. I would not recommend this place to anyone and I would have given it zero stars if I could. I'm not even sure why we took our pizza to go because as soon as we pulled into our condo that night it went in the dumpster!!

1  Thank Rerego
Reviewed 6 July 2014

$27 for a large pizza and 3 dozen wings! No idea how they do it so cheap and it's sooo good. Best pizza and wings this Buffalonian has found outside of Buffalo. Get that $27 special!

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

I eat here very often (usually subs) they are by far the best in town. They warm their sub rolls and cater to my needs. Highly recommend