“Great New York style pizza”
Review of Mark's Pizzeria

Mark's Pizzeria
Ranked #60 of 108 Restaurants in Canandaigua
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 11 July 2015 via mobile

We were looking for someplace in Canandaigua that would deliver to our B&B and ultimately settled on Mark's. Seemed like Mark's is a local chain, with pizzerias in many of the surrounding areas. We were also looking for NY style pizza, and that was one of the options at Mark's. We ordered a medium with pepperoni and some boneless chicken wings. Order arrived right on time and we waited for the delivery on the porch of our B&B. Pizza was delicious and just what we were looking for. Wings were tasty and the "medium" spicy temperature was right on. Would highly recommend Mark's if you need delivery and NY style pizza in Canandaigua.

1  Thank rmeade88

Reviewed 10 July 2015

Stayed at Inn on the Lake for the weekend and had my dog with us, it was storming outside so we weren't able to go to a dog-friendly (outdoors) restaurant and decided to order in. The menu for this place is in the hotel's book, and they will deliver right to your room (which is a plus). Wish we never did, though! We ordered quite a bit of food (9 people) - when we met up after eating we all mentioned how terrible the food was. The pizza is like cardboard and very dry, and my philly was so bad I couldn't even finish (check out the picture below and you'll see!). The veggies weren't grilled, barely any cheese and the meat looks very very sketchy :(. It was so dry and tasted horrible. The only one who thought the food was tolerable was my uncle who ordered the chicken parm sub... but you can't really go wrong with something saucy and cheesy! Lol. The prices are also higher than usual (about $9 for a sub). We were all very unhappy, wish the hotel didn't advertise them in the book.

Reviewed 3 May 2015 via mobile

I'm at work and me and a co-worker decide to order a medium pizza and boneless wings....terrible experience.
1. It took over an hour for the pizza to get here.
2. Paid for an extra blue cheese and didn't get it. When I called regarding the blue cheese, the lady gave me a hard time about having Someone bring me the extra one I paid for. When they dropped off the blue cheese, they left it at the desk. Didn't notice it was there until I stepped out to help someone.
3. The pizza was extremely greasy.
4. The boneless wings had little to no sauce on them. Could still see the chicken. Usually they're drenched in sauce. Nope not this time.
Rude!
5. The pizza was thicker in the middle of the crust.

Not happy at all. If this is the service I'm going to be receiving from marks pizzeria, I'll be happy to go else where

Reviewed 15 March 2015

the is the most expensive pizza and its the worst ,charge me almost 30 dollars for a medium pizza and 10 chicken wing

Reviewed 7 January 2015

We were feeling lazy for dinner and decided on pizza. Mark's is fairly new in this town so we thought we'd give them a try. Pizza was excellent and they delivered it quickly.