“Best Pizza in town”

Add it.
Pontillos Pizzeria
Ranked #51 of 107 Restaurants in Canandaigua
Reviewed 15 March 2016

Pontillo's is a classic! Hands down my favorite pizza for ever. Crust is always light and fluffy, cheese and pepperoni are cooked perfectly and the spices they use are impossible to duplicate!

Reviewed 3 March 2016

This is so strange - anytime we go to Pontillos for a slice of plain cheese pie it is pretty good. There have been four times we have ordered a whole pie from them and each time with very poor results (Suckered into buying one last month ... big mistake!). Three of the 4 pies were burned on the bottom (just slightly but enough to impart that burned crust taste) and the other was just plain bad. When you have pizza left over from the night before do you throw it out? You do if it is from Pontillos in Canandaigua! And I don't get it ... I have purchased from the Pontillos in Victor, Bushnells Basin and Perrinton and they have all been good ... why the Canandaigua store is so bad is beyond me. Do yourself a favor ... even Mark's beats Pontillos of Canandaigua!

Reviewed 6 July 2015

We have always likes Pontillos Pizza, me mostly because their wings are some of the best around in my opinion. But since they moved to their new location and now there is room for people to sit, it has become a super place to go and take your family! It's also great because they now take credit cards! They didn't used to and that was always a hassle for us.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

A delicious place for pizza, it is our favorite. I think this would be a great place for a family, games to entertain children and very friendly.