“Quick Delivery To Hotel - Pizza As Expected”
Review of Domino's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #56 of 107 Restaurants in Canandaigua
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 September 2014

I typically order Domino's when travelling for work when I want a consistent pizza that I am familiar with in a not-so familiar location.

Using the online ordering service, I ordered a pizza and breadsticks from the Canandaigua location to my hotel room.

I was following the progress on the online pizza tracker that Domino's provides, and thought it was going slow, however, about 20 minutes after ordering a knock was heard and my pizza arrived - for some reason the app on the website wasn't accurate like other locations, however, the food arrived with no issues in a timely manner.

The driver was very courteous, and had no issues accepting my foreign credit card which has been an issue with other delivery services in the past.

Food was as expected - looked like Dominos, tasted like Dominos, and was satisfied with getting what I wanted. The typical, and consistent Dominos' experience.