US$84
US$76
US$107
All reviewsfort drumwatertownpillowsamenitiessubwayny
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Awesome place to stay the owners are more than accommodating and strive to please. That are extremely military friendly. We have stayed here multiple time over the last 3 years and it gets better every time we stay, alway upgrading and maintaining the property if your outdoorsy they have a fire pit and outside grill. I would and will stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Keni P, Owner at Pleasant Night Inn - Fort Drum, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Thank you for your review of our property we take each review seriously and enjoy receiving great ones!! We strive to be the best we can as a small family owned and operated hotel nestled within a great area. We are happy you continue to stay with us and will look forward to your next visit to provide you with amazing accommodations again! Thank you again!

Reviewed 7 April 2018

The hotel appeared nice when we arrived but we quickly were disappointed. The only breakfast items were a loaf of bread and suspicious looking waffle batter. We pulled the comforter back to go to sleep and there was a large wet ring in both sheets and mattress pad that smelled like urine. Housekeeping never came to our room one of the days and there was never an employee at the front desk. The only way to reach an employee was to push a buzzer and wait for them. We visit this area every year but will most definitely stay somewhere else next time.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Keni P, Owner at Pleasant Night Inn - Fort Drum, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

We apologize for your discomfort during our stay; I do recall coming to your room and changing the sheets and mattress pad at your request but did not find that there was any wetness on the mattress pad itself or stain as they are water resistant pads however did notice a slight stain on the end of the bed on one of the sheets. The breakfast is advertised as a light continental as we provide the basics, bagels, muffins, bread peanut butter and jam, milk, cereals, coffee, fruit, waffle mix which can be poured into the waffle maker for fresh waffles and yogurt (our yogurt shipment was delayed during your stay and I do apologize about that) I was the only one working for a few days as my wife was out of town and apologize for not being at the front desk the entire time; as we do live on property and our quarters are located directly behind the front desk. This is something that can be remedied by having a staff person on hand for each shift during the day/night however would not be conducive to being able to keep the hotel running especially during these slow periods between winter and spring. We try and make ourselves available as quickly as possible and will continue to do so. I did address with our staff about not making your room up as a stay-over during your stay and truly am sorry that they missed coming to your room, she informed me that it was an honest mistake and with everything going on with her personal life that in her rush she must have overlooked coming to your room, we have addressed it with her and are taking steps to help ensure it does not occur again. I am truly disheartened at the low review you provided of our establishment as we worked with you on a very reasonable rate and I attempted to address all of your concerns while you were still staying here, we take pride in providing reasonable and affordable accommodations to all of our guests and are sorry that we were unable to meet and/or exceed your expectations during your most recent stay. If offered another opportunity at staying at our establishment I hope that we would be able to remedy any of the previous dissatisfactions you had and make your stay an enjoyable one, for you, your husband and son. Thank you again for taking the time to review the hotel.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

The hotel was well kept and very clean. The staff was very friendly and attentive. We were visiting our daughters family nearby and found the hotel to be near many different amenities stores and restaurants.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Keni P, Owner at Pleasant Night Inn - Fort Drum, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Deb and Jim thank you very much for you review and your business. We are glad you found your stay a pleasant one and hope that we will see you again sometime in the future!! Again safe travels :)

Reviewed 28 December 2017

I come up to Carthage about once a year to compete in Black River Stages, which is a rally event nearby. I have stayed in a few different hotels in the area, but this one is definitely the best value for the money. I enjoyed it quite a bit. The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly (although I checked in at 2am, so they were a bit sleepy). I think it's a family run place? They're super nice though. Breakfast was continental but could left a little to be desired. At least there were waffles!

Room Tip: cheap, budget, quality
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Keni P, Owner at Pleasant Night Inn - Fort Drum, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Mike! We remember you! Yes you are correct to assume it's family owned and operated; we live right here on the property and typically when I'm home I do 3rd shift but you must have run into my wife waking up to check you in! We really appreciate your business and cannot wait for you guys to return for the race this year; I have taken your notes about the breakfast and we will provide some additional options on our 'event' weeks/ends. We truly appreciate your feedback and hope you are able to join us again!

Reviewed 20 October 2017

I was only given one option when booking a room on this motel's website. I had no choice of bed size or price. Due to family problems, I was forced to cancel my reservation 2 weeks ahead of time. I now learned I will not receive any refund ; therefore, I am out $109. Be sure to read the SMALL PRINT people!! I was told by a very unfriendly person when I contacted their customer service that the only way I would have received a refund was if I booked an expensive room. Oh really? I was never given a choice!! I have never heard of such rules at any motel and I have stayed in MANY in my 78 years. This old retired lady is upset, out of money, and will NEVER recommend this place to ANYONE!!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Keni P, Owner at Pleasant Night Inn - Fort Drum, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Doris good afternoon, I apologize for your situation however you must have booked on an online source as we do not have a customer service department here at the hotel. It is run by my wife and I and we surly would have cancelled your room at no cost to you as our cancellation policy if you book directly at the hotel is 24 hrs. prior to arrival; it must have been a 3rd party website such as expedia, tripadvisor or hotels.com; Unfortunately we do not control their non-refundable rules for reservations or what booking options they provide to you at the time of your reservation. I am sorry that this did not work out for you however please do not see this as a negative toward the hotel or it's staff as we do not control 3rd party websites. We hope in the future that you are able to book directly at the hotel to avoid a situation like this. Thank you again for your feedback