“Reasonably priced ”

My Place & Company
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

The place was packed, you can tell it's where the locals go and for good reason. It's got a fairly large menu with a lot of options to choose from. Our food was ok, can't complain for the cost. Waitress was friendly and attentive. Had a pool table and several little game machines lining the bar area. Unfortunately it was raining and we didn't brave the covered patio.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

My wife and I love My Place, We usually are there 2 times a week , Outside patio is open and it is the place to be for the summer, Atmosphere is great, Love Dollar hamburger Mondays.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped for a bite while passing through town. Lucked out that it was Monday with $1 burgers all day at the bar. The burgers were smallish (but bigger than sliders) so we each got two. They were char-broiled and really tasty. Our server was very nice and never kept us waiting for anything even though the place was busy. The kitchen is open and very clean. The bar is a good size with tvs for sports. Good burger, good service, great value.

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Busy bar with very average pub food. Ordered a sandwich. Within two minutes
Got a call to leave immediately. Told waitress to cancel my order.
Food was delivered right after I cancelled.

Not good customer service.

1  Thank billyfredmc
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

A Bar and family restaurant, it has been updated since visiting the last time years ago, when I lived not that far away. We stopped on the way way home from a hockey game for some lighter fare. I am glad we did, the food was delicious, with us both having wraps, myself the Philly Cheesesteak and Nancy the Russian Rocket. There is a reason why they have a full parking lot and a steady customer base! Great Service, Atmosphere, and Good Food. Just because the parking lot is full, doesn't mean you can't get a seat, a lot of customers sit at the bar, and get their sports fix on the numerous TV's. You will enjoy it!