“Best wings in the state! Inexpensive, not cheap! THERE'S A DIFFERENCE ”
Review of My Place & Company

My Place & Company
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

This is our local and never lets us down. Great food, awesome staff, and the owner treats you like family.

1  Thank bigguynred

Reviewed 9 August 2017

My wife and i have been semi-regulars here for three years. We've never gotten a poor meal, and several have been fantastic. There's both a bar and a dining room, and a large seasonal patio with live music on select nights. Really the only rowdiness is late night or weekends, it's family -friendly otherwise.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

This place is close to our home and very convenient to get to.
Food was average and prices fair.
Place was clean, staff friendly and service good.
We would eat there again.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

The place was packed, you can tell it's where the locals go and for good reason. It's got a fairly large menu with a lot of options to choose from. Our food was ok, can't complain for the cost. Waitress was friendly and attentive. Had a pool table and several little game machines lining the bar area. Unfortunately it was raining and we didn't brave the covered patio.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

My wife and I love My Place, We usually are there 2 times a week , Outside patio is open and it is the place to be for the summer, Atmosphere is great, Love Dollar hamburger Mondays.