“YOU'RE KIDDING, RIGHT?”

My Place & Company
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 23 September 2017

First the good. The server was very sweet, and the beer was fresh and cold. Onion rings were fine.
Now the rest. The 1/3 lb. burger ordered rare has to be a joke. A dried out, well done 1/4 lb. disk is more like what was served without the tomato and onion promised. Apparently if you have one of the "burgers" at the bar you get what you pay for $1. If what I had was supposed to be a "My Place & Co." quesadilla the cook better find another job. My quesadilla was made with cheddar for heaven sake, and then have the nerve to charge extra for sour cream and salsa. WTHeck? Cole slaw tasteless.
Pass on this place, there has to be better.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Local restaurant & bar good food, good price, not to noisy tables are close. Fridays are packed, great for lunch too

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I'm a firm believer that your establishment will only be as good as the people who work there. I'm never disappointed when I leave this restaurant and am all about giving kudos where it's deserved.

We have a new employee and I wanted to break him in by treating him to something from the menu of our office's favorite local restaurant. Today's lunch consisted of a cheeseburger platter with fries and coleslaw, some good ole' chicken tenders, and the Tuesday turkey and gravy with mashed potatoes special. Not that I would have been disappointed anyway, but my order was out of the norm for what I usually order. I am crazy about my chicken tenders being CRISPY (aka no chewy or gooey pieces) but today's tenders were for another co-worker and ordered normal. When the cook recognized me picking up my order he made sure to come out from the kitchen and inform me that he hadn't been made aware that the tenders were for my order, and he offered to take them back and cook them longer.

While this little kind gesture doesn't seem like much, it's the pure level of kindness and attention that the employees give you from this restaurant, regardless of any inconveniences that makes us keep coming back.

I can personally attest to the weekday, daytime staff being awesome.

Also, I heard today that improvements are coming to My Place & Company's overall appearance over the next few months.

~Good Food ~ Good People ~ Good Prices!

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

This is our local and never lets us down. Great food, awesome staff, and the owner treats you like family.

1  Thank bigguynred
Reviewed 9 August 2017

My wife and i have been semi-regulars here for three years. We've never gotten a poor meal, and several have been fantastic. There's both a bar and a dining room, and a large seasonal patio with live music on select nights. Really the only rowdiness is late night or weekends, it's family -friendly otherwise.