Lowest prices for your stay
US$108
US$99
Hotels.com
US$108
TravelocityUS$108
PricelineUS$99
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 January 2020 via mobile

Absolutely disgusting. No accommodation. No communication. It was all a hassle. I had the shiver quivers the whole time I was there. I couldnt sleep. I felt dirty and robbed. IT WAS HORRIBLE. ABSOLUTELY HIDEOUS. The staff ignored my every word

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Stacey7q644
Scenic52235897336, Manager at Catskill Motor Court, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2020

This is not correct, we respect our all guests.we do not understand what is the meaning of no accommodation.I think this guest booked for two months & stayed one month.We allowed them to vacate the room by two days on their request.Also refund their one month deposit money.

Reviewed 16 January 2020

Very nice and pleasant stay, Friendly staff, clean rooms, has a play area for kids and a nice Italian restaurant near by. commutable to the mountains, a drivable distance for the mountain loop. 15 mins away for the town to get more stores.

2  Thank narainbhat
Reviewed 21 October 2019 via mobile

I have always wanted to stay in one of these little motor courts but never had the opportunity. Do not do this if you think you will be staying at the Marriott. Lodging here is one step up from camping. Think of it that way and call it an adventure.
At checkin there were two pleasant guys sitting on a coach chatting. I said hello and got our cabin.
We got over to the cabin and there was no heat. It was icy. The electric heater did not work at all. So the two men knocked themselves out to get us a working heater. They reminded me of the Bangladeshi version of Darryl and Darryl from the Bob Newhart show.
They probably should not rent these cabins in the winter..but once the heater got cranking we were fine, just wondered about all the electric use since I doubt the cabins are insulated.
Good hot water and a deli across the street to get egg sandwiches.
It was fun...if you let it be.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank CSSnowshoer
Reviewed 14 October 2019

If you live in a really old trailer in the woods than you'll love this Motel..
I just left today 10/13/19 ..
I was charged 125 for something that wasn't worth 25 ..
People 3 cabins away who payed for 2 nights just left ..
I truly can't give this place even 1/2 of a star ..
Beware.. I truly considered sleeping in my van ..
But since I was with my wife and 2 Daughters I tried to get thru the night..
Fully dressed from head to toe .

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Neveragaineveragain
Reviewed 30 September 2019 via mobile

Quaint, rustic rooms ,very clean . Owners Sam & Aleen most accommodating ..they could not do enough for us . Easy to access from roads , driving distAnce 15 min for downtown Catskill , easy ride to Hunter Mountain & Windham for skiing .
Looking forward to our return

Date of stay: September 2019