US$119
US$111
US$288
US$254
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$297/night.

US$139
Hampton.com
US$123
US$119
US$149
  • Pool
All reviewswine cellarfarm to tablecocktail hourwedding venueroom was largepleasant stayvalet parkingbruncheventleosommeliergroomupgradingkatbronxkittleclinton
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Amenities such a reading light next to bed would have been welcome, but the room was large, clean and charming. Good hot shower. Nice setting. I know the included breakfast was only continental, but some attention such as a glass of water from the waiter who seemed to do nothing but drift through the room periodically would have been nice. Setting out good bread with a toaster that wasn't plugged in, and wasn't within 12 feet of an outlet didn't make much sense, but it was overall a pleasant stay. Tip: dogs and cat wander the interior, so if you have allergies, be aware.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Took the wife for a romantic dinner last night. The service was top shelf. The food was fresh and distinctive. Many choices. Elegant ambiance. Have been here many times but it was without issue for us. Rarely do I feel this way.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Beautiful location. Stunning building. Falling to pieces. We stayed for 4 nights. Windows hadn't been washed in years - spider webs and dirt. Only one window had a screen which had been badly repaired. Bathroom radiator peeling paint and filled with dust balls. Not a single electrical outlet in the bathroom. Tumbleweeds on stairway.
In dining area, windows repaired with duct tape. Wires haphazardly tacked to walls.
Sad to see such a gem falling into gross disrepair.

Room Tip: no elevators
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Last week we celebrated my dad's 85th birthday at Crabtree Kittle House. It was a perfect spot in an 18th century inn in Chappaqua. The farm to table food was delicious and beautifully presented. The menu offered an assortment of dishes and everyone was thrilled with their choice. Tiffany Hogan helped me plan the event and was wonderful to deal with. They have two private rooms and a lovely restaurant as well. We chose the "Wine Tasting" room for our party of 13 which was perfect for the table but tight for the passed hors d'oeuvres which I wish we had thought out a bit more. Being an inn, I'm sure the rooms are very quaint, though I didn't see them. There is a Botanical garden nearby that I thought we'd visit, though never got the opportunity. I plan to return and I highly recommend you give it a try!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2017

We went for dinner with friends on a Friday night. We noticed there was a small wedding going on and we were told they had a party downstairs. We figured we better get our food order in pretty quickly. We had a very good server, professional and friendly. We put in our orders and waited. My wife and I ordered appetizers of pasta. She had bolognese, I had pesto. The portions were extremely small even for apps and very light on sauce. As far as pesto, it was like no pesto I'd ever seen, terrible. My wife loves soft shell crab and ordered that. It was not tasty at all. I ordered the steak which was good. It took a very long time to get our food. It's good we were with friends we enjoy. Bus service was slow presumably working the wedding or party also. Ambiance is ok. Prices are high.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple