“Sub par service and food”
Review of Friendly's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Friendly's
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Waiting 45 minutes for breakfast is not acceptable. The service was awful. The waitress couldn't handle more than one table at a time, and nearly spilled my tea all over me. She never came around to see if we needed anything...and finally just as we were getting ready to walk out the manager said he'd buy out our bill. My husband's order was missing parts of it, the salsa, sour cream and bacon. Mine was tasteless, and I felt like I could have made a much better breakfast at home. Thank goodness it was free.

Reviewed 12 March 2013

we go here with our kids in memory of us going there as kids when we came to Buffalo for back to school shopping trips. Its all about the ice cream really, menu is usual fair. Though when we ate there last year the kids got so much food that we could have shared it, this time they barely got any which is either because they realized it was excessive or that it was so busy...regardless we enjoyed our candy sundae and monster mash.....tastes like childhood! no complaints there, and our waitress was very friendly. Lots of noisy kids so it was a great place for families.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

We love Friendly's breakfast. They always have enough booths, we we love, and the prices are more than fair. Their specials are excellent and the service is great. I love their decor too.

Reviewed 25 May 2012

Friendly's has some of the best ice cream I've had. We don't have any where I live, so I try to find one every time I go on vacation. The dinner is good, too, but don't get too full before you have your ice cream!

Reviewed 15 May 2012

never any suprises at friendleys ...always good...friendly staff...clean restaurant