“I'll go out of my way to get these doughnuts”
Review of Paula's Donuts

Paula's Donuts
Ranked #1 of 3 Quick Bites in Clarence
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Description: Voted #1 Donuts by Buffalo Spree. Paula's has over 30 varieties of donuts as well as pastries, muffins, bagels, breakfast sandwiches, carrot cake, coffee, cappuccino, tea, hot chocolate and cold beverages.
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

These are the kind of doughnuts that dreams are made of. With a staff that has a heart of gold and sweets to match, they can't be beat. Words really can't do justice. My advice, is run don't walk. Paula's is a not to be missed location.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 7 September 2018

I do not live close to any of the locations of PAULA'S DONUTS, so I have to make the best of any opportunity when I find myself near one. Today, after taking a friend to the Buffalo airport, I drove quite close to Paula's in Clarence, so I made a right turn and treated myself. Paula's Donuts are wonderful!!!! Each donut is HUGE and the donuts with filling have a LOT of filling. My favorite is peanut cream!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 5 September 2018

If you want some of the best and largest donuts in the area, don't go any farther than Paula's Donuts. Large variety, large in size, and large on taste. Not a bad price either. And the service is always great and helpful. Also great place for coffee/hot or cold Chocolate and a donut or other edible goodies.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Every time I'm even close to Main St in Clarence I swing by Paula's for a donut to eat and a few to bring home. They are a little more expensive than the chain shops, but larger and fresher.
My favorite is the plain fry cake - just like the ones you remembered as a kid.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018

If you don't know about Paula's, then you may not be from Buffalo. If you're not and passing through, take some time out of your schedule and locate a Paula's Donuts. I really don't know where you get donuts this good anywhere else in Buffalo. It doesn't matter what you like either as I'm pretty sure they will have what you need to satisfy your cravings. Skip the rest and go to the best!

Date of visit: May 2018

Been to Paula's Donuts? Share your experiences!