“The best pizza I've ever had”
Review of Nima's Pizzeria

Nima's Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 12 April 2017

I first encountered Nick (the owner) almost 40 years ago when he opened his first place in Palmyra, NY, and quickly became spoiled by living across the street. His pizza is hands down the best I've ever had. The crust is thin (my preference), but still crisp. There is a perfect combination of sauce and toppings. I live in Raleigh, NC now, but visit my daughter and grandsons every summer, and a trip to Nima's is always part of the trip - sometimes twice. If he ever retires he'd better make sure he passes on the secret to making such consistently good pizza.

1  Thank smithnewland

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Order there every month! Best pizza in town! Great subs, salads, wings, and fried dough. Delivery guys and girls are friendly and always accurate!

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Pizza is always good. Stable business same owner and manager for years. Plenty of toppings, good sauce. Medium thickness crust. Wings are OK. The sauce is not my favorite but still ok. It is a bit sweeter than I prefer. If you like your wings crispy be sure to ask for them well done. Overall very good.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

We grew up in Geneva and Phelps, but now live in SC. There is no such thing as good pizza (any Italian food) in SC. For years we have been coming home to visit and we search for good Italian food. Well, the pizza here is the best we have had in 40 years of being away. We tried all the old spots, but they are not the same. Nima's pizza only reached my stomach by first making love to my heart!!! It was 1970 again!!! Thank you so much.

1  Thank Stephen D
Reviewed 17 August 2016

I have eaten here many times. The pizza is always delicious and covered abundantly with our favorite topping. Their subs are also good. The service is prompt and friendly.