US$143
US$134
Hampton.com
US$139
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$65
Holiday Inn Utica(New Hartford)
US$116
US$108
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$62
US$124
Hotel Vernon Downs
US$111
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

All reviewspancakesthe kitchendelicious breakfaststayed herewould definitely stay here againhamilton collegebed and breakfasttheresahostessdelightwifihomeutica
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Milkhouse was perfect for us. It was immaculate, charmingly furninshed and the owner Theresa was warm, welcoming and a lovely hostess. She made us a delicious breakfast of waffles with strawberries, bananas and home tapped maple syrup. We were thrilled
to have WIFI and a large screen TV for our use. Everything was wonderful. We came to visit our son at Hamilton College which is a short drive, 7 minutes, from the Milkhouse. We will most certainly return to this wonderful B&B. Such a delight.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
mustang084, Owner at The Milkhouse Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Thanks for all the compliments , it's a pleasure to please my guests.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

I stayed here in March 2017 with some friends of mine, while we were playing in a tournament at the nearby Utica Curling Club. The location was very convenient, breakfast was awesome (pancakes, waffles, oatmeal with fresh fruit), and our host Teresa is very nice and welcoming. There were always muffins or freshly baked cookies available in the kitchen, as well as plenty of coffee. Very quaint and cozy house. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 November 2016

I stayed at this cozy B&B from 11/2/16 to 11/19/16 as an extended-stay business traveler. My room was on the first floor with a private full bath. My lovely hostess, Teresa McFadden lives on the property but not in the house so my stay was very private. The house was originally built in 1837 and renovated in 2010's so it has all of the latest amenities. The bedroom is a double bed with TV, and beautiful linen. Mrs. McFadden is a former antiques dealer so the house is decorated with sturdy, high quality furniture. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was clean and lovely with a new tub/shower. My only comment is that the ceilings are low. If you are much over 6ft tall, this may not be the place for you. Wifi is reliable and secure. There are 2 more bedrooms upstairs, perfect for the kids.
Breakfast is what I'll call "hot continental." She came over (always prompt) and served a few pancakes, a waffle, a grilled cheese and very rarely sausage. She doesn't like to cook meat in the house. Instead, I would add some meat from dinner the night before (say, fried chicken) and eat it cold. Delicious, mostly store-bought desserts are always available under the cake glass (don't say I didn't warn you). The kitchen is fully stocked with everything you would need to cook a full meal for about 10 people.
Overall, a lovely stay. I'll be back!!
Favorite part: the bed linens
Room for improvement: turn the mattress on the first floor.

Room Tip: The room on the first floor is the best one. It also has a private bath.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank ButterflyGin
Reviewed 24 October 2016

Great B&B. Theresa has an immaculate house with a cozy living room and comfortable bedding for a great stay. She also makes amazing waffles (topped with bananas, pecans, and raspberries) and eggs. A wonderful respite while my son was visiting Hamilton College.

Room Tip: Book early.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2016

My wife and I stayed here one night while we visited Hamilton College. It really felt like our home away from home. Theresa lives a few houses away and was there to greet us when we arrived. There were fresh baked cookies in the cookie jar and lots of other provisions that she said to help ourselves to in the kitchen. Then she left and we had the place to ourselves until she returned the next morning to prepare coffee and a wonderful breakfast of home made waffles. We spent the next hour having a lovely chat with our host who grew up in the house. We could not have felt anymore at home. We highly recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple