See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 October 2012

Clean Very basic room. No WiFi, coffee, ice, or hairdryer. Good water pressure. Nice staff. Quiet, but the motel was almost empty. Convenient for my travels.
..........................................................................................

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 22 August 2011

Nasty gross, dirty nasty sheets, bodily fluid stains all over. This place is run down and not clean at all! Brown water too, don't brush your teeth or shower, do yourself a favor and stay away! I'm really surprised I didn't get lice or bedbugs.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 8 July 2007

Upon pulling down the bedspread, we discovered several pubic like hairs on the blanket beneath. Under the bed, we found a rag, bottle caps, and potato chips. After our discoveries, we immediately checked out but were still charged for the night. What a dump. Stay away.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled as a couple
4  Thank ThePogues
Reviewed 21 May 2007

My daughter booked three rooms online for four nights, to be paid individually on arrival. I arrived and explained I was staying only three nights and was told I had to pay for four nights because it was booked online. I have never had this happen before. The person handling this said she would have to talk to her father. I paid for four nights. My grandaughter went in to register, again only needing three nights and was told the same, but the clerk called her father and he agreed to only charge us the three nights. My daughter came in next and paid for four nights as that was her original intention. On checking out today I met the father who denied it to me, told me to sit down, was quite unfriendly (though he told my grandaughter I yelled at him, not true). I left thinking I knew visa would back me up on this one. When my grandaughter went in he told her the same and then backed down when she said the daughter had called him in front of her. At any rate he credited my account, but it did not leave me with a favorable impressiony. The rooms were quite clean, but for some reason toilet paper was allowed to run out and garbage cans were not emptied. I will probably never go back to this area but if I did I would certainly not stay here. I have stayed in many hotels and motels and have never had this happen before.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2006

This would be just another run-of-the mill motel, somewhat neglected as well, but the location is rather good; so was the price. The "pine crest" is more or less in place, and looking across the main road one gets a very nice, rolling countryside view towards Clinton. Otherwise it is closest to New Hartford and its sprawling shopping areas. Which is advantageous if you need to stock up or just take a stroll in the shopping mall, even late in the evening.

The room with two double beds was reasonable, and there was also an kitchenette alcove with some basic gear. Beds were comfortable and the night was quiet despite the closeness of the main road. Overall, a good place for a stopover en-route elsewhere. There is a breakfast roadside bar just steps away but one must cross the very busy road with care if on foot.

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank richteral