US$143
US$134
Hampton.com
US$135
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$70
Holiday Inn Utica(New Hartford)
US$145
US$112
US$103
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 July 2013

The motel is old in and out and could use a paint job outside. but over all it was better than I expected.for the price $66 including taxes I didn't see some of the problems mentioned. I stayed one night traveling through Utica..I stayed in room 7 It had a TV and a Microwave. The berd was fine and Sheets were clean and so was the shower. Located on Rt 5 it was set back far enough that what traffic there was didn't bother me. The neighborhood also looked fine. I didn't worry about my car and trailer parked out front.. Across the street was a great little restaurant/coffe shop. Great breakfast as they open at 6AM. so over all, It's not a Marriot but it was fine for me. I took a card and would come back if I'm in the area again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 May 2013

absolutely horrible. no hot water in shower. toilet so small that it was impossible to perform hygenie functions.plenty of cold water but nothing on the hot side.room was relatively clean.alarm clock broken. proudly displays trip advisor sticker on office door.

Room Tip: stay somewhere else or sleep in your car
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank idapaul
Reviewed 7 October 2012

Clean Very basic room. No WiFi, coffee, ice, or hairdryer. Good water pressure. Nice staff. Quiet, but the motel was almost empty. Convenient for my travels.
..........................................................................................

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 22 August 2011

Nasty gross, dirty nasty sheets, bodily fluid stains all over. This place is run down and not clean at all! Brown water too, don't brush your teeth or shower, do yourself a favor and stay away! I'm really surprised I didn't get lice or bedbugs.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 8 July 2007

Upon pulling down the bedspread, we discovered several pubic like hairs on the blanket beneath. Under the bed, we found a rag, bottle caps, and potato chips. After our discoveries, we immediately checked out but were still charged for the night. What a dump. Stay away.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled as a couple