“Dump”

Add it.
Pinecrest Motel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Clinton
Reviewed 15 January 2015

Owner is off the wall .Allows the other hotel people to prank call others . Rooms stink. Old crappy . Sleep cheep in your car better off. Owner may want to consider dumping this hotel on someone that will redo it.

Room Tip: Your better off in your care
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Paula A

Reviewed 29 July 2013

We stayed here for one night. All three rooms my family booked were absolutely filthy. One had mushrooms growing out of the walls and floor of the bathroom. There was also moldy silverware left by the coffee pot. One of the beds had blood stains on the sheets and all three rooms smelled moldy and like someone or something had died in them. There is no wifi like the site claims but that was the absolute least of the problems. This place should be condemned. DO NOT go here. One of our family member actually left after being bitten numerous times by some sort if bugs in the room. NEVER AGAIN.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Marielb2727
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Sleeping in your car is a very good option, but bombing the place and starting over would solve a lot of problems. Worst hotel I've stayed in my life. As we pulled up I saw the large hole in the roof of the eastern building and said to my wife"I hope we're not staying in #22". Went to the office and went through the same check-in girl calling her father/uncle/grandfather routine described in another comment. We were stuck with no other rooms around, negotiated a lower price for a room in the western building and held our noses. Literally. The smelly, musty room was helped by putting a car air freshener in the window A/C unit. Cruddy carpeting, greasy furnitue and plenty of bugs in the overhead lights were some of the more appreciated bonuses.

They do have the "TripAdvisor" sticker featured on the office door. It's not likely they feature reviews like this. Say "NO!" and drive on by.

Room Tip: Do not pick Room #22. Pick another hotel
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Bob C
Reviewed 2 July 2013

The motel is old in and out and could use a paint job outside. but over all it was better than I expected.for the price $66 including taxes I didn't see some of the problems mentioned. I stayed one night traveling through Utica..I stayed in room 7 It had a TV and a Microwave. The berd was fine and Sheets were clean and so was the shower. Located on Rt 5 it was set back far enough that what traffic there was didn't bother me. The neighborhood also looked fine. I didn't worry about my car and trailer parked out front.. Across the street was a great little restaurant/coffe shop. Great breakfast as they open at 6AM. so over all, It's not a Marriot but it was fine for me. I took a card and would come back if I'm in the area again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 May 2013

absolutely horrible. no hot water in shower. toilet so small that it was impossible to perform hygenie functions.plenty of cold water but nothing on the hot side.room was relatively clean.alarm clock broken. proudly displays trip advisor sticker on office door.

Room Tip: stay somewhere else or sleep in your car
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank idapaul

Been to Pinecrest Motel? Share your experiences!