“Great Pizza, subs and Italian food”
Review of Dom's Pizza & Subs

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dom's Pizza & Subs
Ranked #11 of 40 Restaurants in Cohoes
Cuisines: Deli, Pizza
Reviewed 26 August 2016

I often order from this restaurant and the food is always very good, delivery is quick and the food is pipping hot. The price is reasonable, and their delivery people are very pleasant. I highly recommend the boneless wings and the Chicken Parm dinner.

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

After a long day on the road, we ordered delivery from Dom's. The crust was just as we like it. ..thin but foldable...and the pizza was nice and hot. We'd thought to order from another place (DC's) but they had a huge delivery fee. We were very happy with Dom's and recommend it.

Reviewed 19 April 2016

Ordered Hawaiian with bacon not ham to go. It was ready when I got there and smelled great. I probably wouldn't have ordered from them if I had seen the building they are in first. The building is very small and needs a little TLC. The staff was friendly and they seemed pretty busy even though nobody was in the very small dining area. Pizza was very good - like homemade but better!

Reviewed 6 April 2016

So, this actually occurred at the Stillwater location but that was not an option when searching. I placed an order a while back for my husband to pick up on his way home. When he got home, it was discovered that they did not include an ordered calzone. When I called, I was given the option to drive and pick it up (we live fifteen minutes away one way), or they offered to meet me in the nearest town (ten minutes away). I opted for neither of these as I did not want my family's pizza to get cold waiting. I was told that it would be noted in my account that we were missing a calzone, and could get it at a later date. So of course when that later date came, there is no record of this "credit" I was promised. It is expensive there, and the food is ok. The hot subs are not that great and pizza tends to be too saucy for my taste. Toppings are sparse on pies. There are two other pizza places in Stillwater. Dom's food is not exceptional enough to overcome bad service.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

I've had some good experiences here and some bad. For one everyone you talk to says their pizza is too greasy and that the grease poors off the pizza. You can draw your own conclusions, however it does taste good. I was very disappointed lately when I went here that the management has gone down hill and so has the service. I had a call in order and it wasn't even ready when I got there and then when I got home and wanted to eat the pizza was even cooked enough. I finished it in my own kitchen. And i had another time where the pizza was too burnt. They really need better management to get the pizza like it use to be. Also my biggest turn off here is no indoor seating so I can't eat here for dinner with my crew. Also prices have good up and are way higher then other pizza places so they need to match that with some quality service and pizza.