US$162
US$169
Bethpage Hotel(Bethpage)
US$97
Relax Inn(North Babylon)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

Bed had no top sheet. Bottom sheet stained (see picture). Refused to honor non smoking pre paid room reservation I confirmed three times on the phone. The room they stuck me in STANK HORRIBLY like a whole group of people chain smoked for years. I had to scream and throw a fit to get him to change me to another room. The towels were too small to dry off after shower. Refused to give one key card per person, only one for both of us! Then chased after me when I left loudly demanding two back. With his dirty dirty filthy clothes on and his FLY WIDE OPEN SO YOU COULD SEE. DISGUSTING!!! Worst motel ever. I would drive 20 miles further to avoid.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
8  Thank SheBytheBay
SouthBayMotel, Owner at South Bay Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2015

The management at South Bay Motel sincerely apologizes for your experience with us. We are currently going through extensive renovations and upgrades to both our property and staff. We will address all staff issues immediately and ensure that all linens are of the best quality to give all our customers the best experience possible.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

I checked into the South Bay Hotel off of Montauk Highway stay there for 2 weeks I'm covered in bed bugs the hotel is infested do not check into this hotel. I stayed in room 209 I've stayed there myself this is not a fictitious review I called the Board of Health.

• Stayed: November 2013
6  Thank johndoe2346
SouthBayMotel, Owner at South Bay Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2014

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Firstly we would like to thank you for staying for 2 weeks at South Bay Motel. At South Bay Motel we take every precaution to give our esteemed guests best possible lodging experience. As in any business, we are inspected by different government bodies for various activities and we always are compliant.
The room has been checked and we found no bed bugs in your room or any other room on the property. Rest assured we take great care of our property, as we rely on it for our lively hood.
Once again we are sorry to hear about your experience.

Regards,