All reviews front desk laguardia airport valet parking citi field new york shuttle service large room springhill suites by marriott northern boulevard would definitely stay here again oatmeal free breakfast street noise small bar hot breakfast microwave and fridge one night stay
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

First, Marriott Elite Status doesn't work here as they reserve higher floors for long-term stays, something they don't disclose on their webiste. So they'll put you on 2nd floor by the elevator facing the traffic. It's like sleeping in the middle of NYC traffic with trucks roaring by all night long. The AC makes it even worse as it's very loud and the thermostat only adjusts every 2 degrees. If they give you lower level rooms facing the road, LEAVE and find another hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Dominique R, Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott New York LaGuardia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear Ting X,

Thank you for taking the time out to leave feedback on your recent stay. I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for the noise you encountered during your stay. A good nights sleep is key to any stay at a hotel, as I understand how i function when I don't have that courtesy. We do now offer ear plugs at the Front Desk, in addition if you do choose to return to our property please contact the hotel at 718-651-5000 which we can add a request to put you in a more quiet location. If you would like to discuss please feel free to call me the hotel at 718-651-5000 or Dominique.Rodrigues@marriott.com.

Dominique Rodrigues
ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER
Springhill Suites New York LaGuardia Airport

Reviewed 1 August 2018

Stayed here for one night to catch a 7 am flight back home. The hotel shuttle runs every 30 mins from 4am to midnight, if not your best bet is Uber. Great was great, even though she was really busy she made us feel welcomed. Its Springhill, so more space which include mine fridge and living room area. Room was quiet and the shuttle ran like clock work.

Room Tip: its New York City noise is everywhere, but the rooms seem to have noise reduction windows
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank lvosx
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Hotel under construction no restaurant and Marriott Rewards line didn't let us know that. Front desk really didn't care. No shuttle to the local restaurants. No suites available. Completely lackluster Airport Hotel. Hundred Marriott stays this year and no problems. This place is a problem or rather a joke. Fail Marriott fail.....

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Dominique R, Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott New York LaGuardia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Dear Rich_Nagle,

Thank you for taking the time out to leave feedback on your recent stay. I'm disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I would like to further discuss if you have the availability, as we were not and are not under construction, we do offer shuttle service within a one mile radius and all of our rooms are suites. I would like too get further information so I can further investigate your stay experience as it sound unacceptable if our staff didn't provide these answers or services. I'm reachable via phone 718-651-5000 or email Dominique.Rodrigues@Marriott.com.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,

Dominique Rodrigues
ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER
Springhill Suites New York LaGuardia Airport
112-15 Northern Blvd, Corona, NY 11368 | Hotel: 718-651-5000|

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

The room was big enough for 4 people. The bathroom was spacious.

The customer service and the service at the Front Desk needs some attention.

Overall pleasant experience during our 2 nights stay at NY. They gave us early checkin and late checkout

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank gomia1979
Reviewed 28 July 2018

stayed here on free night--which is always nice. Great location. Valet is only parking---which is fine, but I wish it was free, not $20. Checked in fine-----but was odd---they sent a person with me to room, since they said room keys do not always work. Well, it did not work, luckily the person immediately opened my door--I have an idea - FIX THE KEY MACHINE!!! room was GREAT/comfy bed was great. Breakfast not until 7am on saturday---wish it was 6---but that is my problem. Overall great stay, will stay again. thanks. one other thing----- i had a bad address----said 112-15 on my sheet--I used 112 and ended up far away. make sure to use 11215. Thanks, and please check your website for that address

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple