“server was very pleasant”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #22 of 113 Restaurants in Cortland
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Alexis was very good, I had the steak tacos and bean soup
drinks were good. and they sang happy birthday for my daughter
and she got a great ice cream

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We had to wait a bit long for out food to come out. When taking the order the waitress did not ask how we wanted our stakes cooked. For some reason the waitress addressed me and not my boyfriend with any questions about our dinner and did not even ask him if he wanted a refill on his drink.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

When we arrived in Cortland, we were looking for a place for lunch. Since we ate many times
and locations at Applebee's, we didn't think twice. The menu choices, quality of food, and friendliness of the staff was five stars. Our departure the next day prevented us from
trying other tempting offerings.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Had a great experience here. The food was great and got to us in a timely manner. The service was great too... Very attentive and friendly. I beleive our server's name was Mariah.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Applebee's is a favorite with us, and it is always good. We were there this week again, our server was quick and efficient and very pleasant, and the food was delicious.

My husband had the fried fish this time, and I had one of their salads. Everything was fresh and delicious, and we will definitely go back.