“Pizza”

Pudgie's Pizza
Ranked #38 of 113 Restaurants in Cortland
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza
Reviewed 27 June 2017

They service a thick pizza that is very good and tasty. The order we had was a huge slab pizza one was pepperoni and the other had many toppings. They also have tasty wings.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

We love Pudgie's - our go to for when we don't want to cook or are having friends/family gatherings. Their wings are my favorite, especially char-grilled (try it!). We always call our order in ahead, usually the family or party pack. They typically know your order based on phone number which is helpful.

There usually is a wait - when they prepare the food and when you go to pick it up. They work through the line as quickly as possible. It's a hopping place nights and weekends, which shows how good they are.

I love that they now accept card - always having to get cash was annoying. My friend learned there is a $10 minimum so be aware of that.

Great pizza, wings, and Stromboli.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Love their pizza and wings. Friendly staff. Tyler Lanning makes the absolute best pizza, Cooked to perfection.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

Pudgies has the best pizza in town - always has, always will. It is a treat! Also the chicken wings are the best! Pudgies is consistent - it is always this good!!! My first experience with Pudgies in Cortland was in 1974 (?) and it has never changed !

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Several times I used coupons I received through the mail, as we don't often eat pizza or wings at home. I had appointments in Cortland, and Pudgie's was on my way. I would stop on my way to my appointment, place my order, and give them a time I would stop back. Each time (3), things were ready. We had pizza two different times (once with wings) and stromboli another. Doing this -- and their promptness -- worked well for me, as those times this was our supper.