“Great for our group! Good food and service. Very welcoming.”

Hollywood Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 113 Restaurants in Cortland
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Our book club held our June meeting at the Hollywood and, as always, they did a great job. The food was delicious and the service was wonderful. Special thanks to Denise, Diane, Emily, Eleanor and all the staff for taking such good care of us!

Reviewed 15 June 2017

We first came to this restaurant back in 1976. It was known for its pizza-and there was a huge line on a Friday night to get in. It was a popular place.
Fast forward to the early 2000's and our daughter was a hostess here. We dined here fairly regularly at the time, and the food was good. They sold spaghetti sauce in a local grocery store.
Since then, we have been here infrequently. Most of the time the food was mediocre and just didn't seem to have the consistently excellent food of the past. Things do change-so we decided to try it again.
I had the ravioli with meatballs-and it was delicious. The Italian bread served to the table was fresh. Hubby had a mushroom cheddar burger and he said that it was pretty good.
This restaurant has a long history of bringing Italian food to Cortland. The ambiance is great...with Marilyn Monroe hanging out in the center of the restaurant. It was not busy on a Wednesday night. Easy parking in the rear for this staple restaurant of our area.

1  Thank Laurie P
Reviewed 3 June 2017

Good old fashioned Italian cooking in a fun old Hollywood themed setting. Wait staff is pleasant and efficient. Food is plentiful

Reviewed 11 April 2017

One of the favorite restaurants in Cortland. Love the pizza, pasta, cheese garlic bread, antipasta. Make reservations for large parties. The service and food are both outstanding on a consistant basis.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

I had to go to cortland for some business so I asked my wife if she wanted to go for a ride. We stopped at the Hollywood for dinner. The restaurant is full of Hollywood memorabilia. The restaurant looks very clean. The hostess seated us at a booth and the waitress came right over and took our drink order. When I was looking at theMenu I was in shock on how cheap their prices were. For our entrees my wife ordered the lasagna $11.00 and I ordered sausage and peppers with a side of linguine $12.00 and a side of meatballs $3.00. The sausage and peppers were great. The sausage tasted like homemade. The red sauce was excellent. My wife's lasagna was a little small but i shared some sausage and meatballs and we were both full when we were done eating. I haven't eat here in probably 7 years and it is still a good place to eat dinner. I would go more often if it was closer to our home.