“Homey, friendly breakfast stoo”
Review of Cortland Diner

Cortland Diner
Ranked #11 of 113 Restaurants in Cortland
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Located in downtown Cortland, conveniently on the corner of Main Street the Cortland Diner exhibits a warm, homey atmosphere with affordable breakfast prices. Your choice of sitting at booths or tables with plenty of room. Menu selections are varied and served very quickly by a friendly staff.

I have not been there for lunch but I have heard that the soups are fabulous and definitely something you should try.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Long standing restaurant in Cortland, NY. Great service and food came out very fast. Good for families. Had breakfast on a Sun. morning and they were quite busy but everyone was keeping up with the patrons and their orders. Always take a break from the chain restaurants and try an area owned eatery no matter where you are in the country.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

So glad this was the spot we saw first, and since we had never been to Cortland before it started out day off right! Service and food was great - had breakfast.Could tell it was a place for locals - which tells me everything I usually need to know.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

I was here for lunch this morning with a work colleague. They had a group of 24 people there at the same time and you wouldn't even know. Our food was out fast, look and tasted great, wonderful service, and the total bill was only $15! We left at about 10:00 and the place was still filling up! People know a good deal when they eat it..

Reviewed 16 October 2016

I love home made soup. Loved their Homemade Chicken Noodle soup. Love my soup hot, no such a thing about soup being a winter type receipt. Could eat it every day,