“Drinks were good, that was it.”
Review of Tenampa Restaurant - CLOSED

Tenampa Restaurant
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 9 August 2015

Guacamole was basically mashed avocado and some tomatoes and red onion thrown in, truly horrible. Salsa for the chips was ketchup tasting.
Would not go back.

Reviewed 25 July 2015

This restaurant should be great. It offers the usual Mexican-food selections, but has a variety of unique offerrings. However, the quality of food preparation is quite variable - great on some nights, just marginal on others. I'm told that the mixed drinks are excellent - but I usually stick to beer.

Reviewed 18 September 2014

This is the worst Mexican food that I have had. I know this area is not known for Mexican food but come on. Salsa brought to the table must of been straight from the jar and the worst that can be found. Re-fried beans were thin and flavorless, Burritos were not at all good. I should of read the reviews before I went.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We returned an overcooked steak telling the waiter that we asked for medium rare and somehow! we got the same steak back!! Since when can you UNCOOK a steak? Food was not exceptional in any way and the topper was when we got the check, two drinks on the rocks carried a charge for the liquor and a separate dollar charge for the "rocks"!!!! Spoke to the owner about the ice charge and he blamed the computer!!! Will not EVER go there again!

1  Thank dittey
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I been there with my boyfriend twice and the food was horrible:-( for the high price the charge. Also the paco guy is not a good person and his cousin picks up fight with people at the bar horrible place to be. They are all drunkies.

2  Thank lalimartinez