Budget Motor Inn(Stony Point)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$109
US$122
thetimehotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Free cancellation until 05/08
US$90
US$93
Nyack Motor Lodge(West Nyack)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$139
Doubletree.com
All reviewslibrary suitehamilton househudsonairbnbevan
Reviewed 15 September 2015

We stayed in the Master Suite, and it was pretty spiffy! This is a very large room with a very nice bathroom en suite. (Note that many of the rooms have separate bathrooms across the hall.) Breakfast was good, but note that one must in general reserve a time-slot the previous evening, since the small table is time-shared among the guests. There are large, comfortable sitting rooms on the ground floor. There is even a small pool, cool and pleasant on a warm summer evening, but not in brand-new condition.

In general there appears to be a surprisingly small choice of B&B accommodations in Westchester county, so the Alexander Hamilton House is a fine choice to take in the sights of this part of the Hudson River Valley.

Room Tip: Check bathroom location; many are separate.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2015

We were looking for a dog friendly B&B for a weekend getaway from NYC.

Alexander Hamilton House was just perfect!

We stayed in the Library Suite and the furry baby was more than welcome to come along. The house is lovely and huge! Outside there's a pool which we spent a few hours by each day soaking in the sun.

The town itself has some great restaurants. Ocean House and Hopscotch were two favorites. If you have a car it's also easy to drive to nearby towns.

Tom the Inn Keeper is so lovely and really wants to make sure everyone is having a relaxing time.

Breakfast was made every morning and Tom will tailor dietary needs if required.

We'll come back for sure! Such a relaxing weekend away.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2015

This was our second trip to Alexander Hamilton House. We came back and had another delightful experience. The room was large, clean and had all the amenities. Our host was thoughtful and an excellent cook. After a long day, a swim in the pool was refreshing. Breakfast was excellent. The location was great for a visit to Hyde Park and it is one hour by Metro North for a day in New York City. We'll be back again. No, Tom didn't pay me to write this. It was just that pleasant to stay there for 3 days.

Room Tip: We prferred the Library room-first floor and had a sitting room
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2015

My husband and I had a long weekend in the Master suite. Tom, the owner of the Bed and Breakfast, made us feel welcomed and comfortable. The Master suite is lovely, with an amazing pink chaise lounge that was just perfect to lie back on with a glass of wine! We, too, got to view the other rooms. I took lots of pictures, which I planned to share on Trip Advisor (if I can figure out how!). We went to the tour of West Point. I didn't realize that it was a such a tourist spot for Japanese travelers! I think we were the only Americans on the tour! Breakfast was delicious each day. The only thing I would like better would be a choice of two main selections. But there was always fresh baked muffins, cereals, and fresh fruit. Tom even put out extra watermelon for one of the guests. Breakfast conversation around the table was like family or friends who were catching up. Such an interesting group! If I were to go again for a long weekend, I would choose to go Thursday through Sunday. (We went Sunday trough Wednesday.) The reason is that many of the good restaurants are closed on Mondays, and on Tuesday when I wanted to go to see the mansion tours, I found that they all closed on Tuesday. We went to the Boathouse for lunch and ate on the back outside area overlooking the river. My husband had a huge bowl of shrimp, scallops, and linguine and he loved it. He said that every time he thought all the seafood was gone, there would be more under the pasta. I had the cheeseburger with bacon and onion straws. I don't recommend that. The onion straws were cold and soggy, and the meat was a bit flavorless and dry. I would definitely go back in the colder weather (can't wait to light the fireplace). The TV's could use some updating, but most people aren't going to a place like this to watch Judge Judy.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2015

The innkeeper was most hospitable with a very good breakfast and his inn was filled that morning. He gave good advice about a nearby restaurant and he has a pool that has a good view of the Hudson River.

Stayed: July 2015