“comfortable”

Ibis Lyon Est Beynost A42
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Beynost
Reviewed 8 October 2015

This hotel was nice but the room was too small for the price you pay.
There is also a very small bathroom
The bed was very comfortable and the wifi acess was also good and they have tv and hair dryer
Very expensive

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank rafaelacastro2015

Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

It was one night stopover on the way to Italy. The hotel placed just off the motorway on the side of shopping centre, but it was Sunday night so it was very peaceful. Room was clean and just what you expect of Ibis hotel, however with very good price. Restaurant in the hotel was closed, however they had cooperation set up with restaurant a few minutes walk away, we're good was delicious (perfect stake). Customer service wasn't the best, member of staff grumpy and slow, however it looked like was working long hours.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2015

We stopped at this hotel on our way to Lyon. It was great value and very comfortable. There was a restaurant in the hotel and several within walking distance.
Great bathroom, plenty of hot water.
This is a generic Ibis Hotel, but great value for the traveller.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 January 2015 via mobile

Very comfortable bed,
Clean bathroom with shampoo and shower gell shower large with good power
Free wifi
Tv I. Room with Bbc world news
Good over night stop over fog the Alpes.
Good rate hotel gave us 15% off voucher for restaurant across the road

• Stayed: January 2015
Reviewed 5 November 2014

Just finished my "dinner" at Hotel's "restaurant" and even I knew that I should not expect anything special, the service and food that I was served was really bad.

Let's start by ordering a drink: I asked three times to get just Tonic Water with some ice, didn't even ask to get a slice of lemon - what I got was bottle of sparkling water.

I ordered Club Sandwich with chicken and mushrooms as I thought that is really what the "kitchen" is able to make and I was instructed to select a desert as combo and I picked brownie cake.

My "dinner" arrived and what I got was "triangle" toast that was stucked on the surface of the hot plate and toast was filled with chicken and mushroom sauce as it was written in the menu. My expectation was not at least exceeded. Started my dinner by taking few bites from one corner of the toast and soon I found that the chicken was still cold. I opened the sandwich and found that chicken looked raw and frozen. I took my plate back to bar desk and made a complaint and showed my meal. The waiter took my plate back to kitchen and soon I heard microwave starting and a minute later the plate returned to my table with a comment: "Now it is warm"!

I am not usually complain on the service neither the food I have been served, but the experience I had today I thought is worth of sharing fro any fellow travellers visiting this hotel.

Even it is raining - like it did today, don't even consider eating here and ruin rest of your stay in the hotel as I do feeling hungry and very angry and lost my trust on "French Cuisine".

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beynost
13.6 km away
5.9 km away
Comfort Hotel Stadium Eurexpo Lyon
1.1 km away
Hotel Logis Lyon Est - Porte de L'Ain
Hotel Logis Lyon Est - Porte de ...
#1 of 2 in Saint-Maurice-de-Beynost
7.4 km away
Best Western Bridge Hotel Lyon East

Been to Ibis Lyon Est Beynost A42? Share your experiences!