“Good Place For Pizza”

Gusto's Pizza
Ranked #30 of 42 Restaurants in Delmar
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I have stopped in a few time to have lunch, and I have to say the pizza is really good. If you like a pizza that has a little snap to it when you bite into it, then that's the place to go. The also have good wings as well. The only bad thing I can say about the wings is they need to cut back just a little on the sauce.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Nattin special here. Just your average Italian joint. Pizza ok. Does deliver which is nice. Conveniently located on Delaware Avenue.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

First time trying this establishment for pizza. The slices are large but the pizza is tasteless. The cheese was minimal and it wasn't cheesy like you would expect on a good pizza.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

Yo this pizza was fantastic. Me and my homie Shaquille rolled in to snag a few slices of pie and we were shocked by the great service and delicious pizza. The boys that ran the place were cute as hell and the prices were very fair. I only order from gustos and I would recommend it to anyone.
Jarome and Shaquille

Reviewed 2 December 2013

My son and I just moved to Delmar from Catskill and tried a few food places. Gustos pizza is very tasty and delicious wings. So definitely will order from them again. Thanks!

Been to Gusto's Pizza? Share your experiences!