“Ultimate Dining Experience”

Salvatore's Italian Gardens
Reserve with OpenTable
Salvatore's Italian Gardens is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 104 Restaurants in Depew
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Genessee Street
Transit: We are 1.2 miles from buffalo international airport BUF. Salvatore's also provides shuttle served to and from any business within a 5 mile radius.
Description: Our team of chefs has put a menu together offers the finest selections in Steaks, Seafood and Italian Cusine. We are also the recipient of the DiRONA award. Our wine spectator award winning wine list has over 300 selectons and is the best in the city. Joe Salvatore his sons Russell Salvatore & Nicholas Salvatore have taken Salvatore's to the next level. We are now noted as Buffalo's only Italian Steakhouse. If your visiting from out of town do not forget to check out Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, it's unique in style. We offer hotel and dinner packages that let you experience the best of both worlds. Remember you can make any day a Salvatore's Day.
Reviewed 6 July 2017

I made reservations for our party of 14 to celebrate a most special event and did so with high expectations. I was not disappointed; the highest standards that I know were the norm for atmosphere, service, and food were exceeded!!!

Although everyone in our party ordered different items from the extensive menu; the common theme was an expression of total satisfaction and enjoyment of their dining experience. Our son ordered Osso Bucco and commented that it was the best he has ever had and he has virtually travelled the world.

Our service was absolutely outstanding. Ken, our server exemplified the best in service and further enhanced our totally wonderful dining experience. He perfectly blended being personable and professional and made us feel like our patronage was truly appreciated.

The evening was meant to be special because of the significance of the event we were celebrating. Thanks to Salvatores and their staff my objective was achieved!!!

Carolee M

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Awesome bar with craft cocktails and amazing wine list.
The apps are awesome too. Enjoyed oysters at the a very cool new bar while staying at the Delavan Hotel connected.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Salvatore's Italian Garden's has long been one of my favourite Italian eateries in Buffalo. My trip there las week was no exception, only it was not in its usual location anymore! I went to the usual place I had been frequenting for years only to find that the restaurant was no longer there. Enquiry at the reception old me that it had moved down the road to the newest building of the concern.
I found a brand new building..... it didn't quite have the charm of the original, but it was decorated impeccably. We were seated immediately, even though we did not have a reservation. We were greeted by the maître d' and he was soon followed by the tuxedo clad waiter. Service was exceptional, flawless. The waiter was very knowledgeable about the food ins, and made several recommendations, making sure that we knew what we were getting and getting to know us.
I found the price of a three course meal at this establishment very reasonable at $39. This included soup, entrée and dessert. These were full items. I personally took home most of my entrée ( spaghetti and sirloin meatballs) and dessert, as I had filled up on soup and the house Italian bread.
My dinner companion had the same entrée and he told me it was exceptional. When I had mine, later that night at home, I agreed. I had cheesecake for dessert which was served with fresh blackberries and raspberries.....scrumptious!
Dining at Salvador's is always an experience and the newest venue keeps up with that tradition. With the change of venue, Salvatore's has lost none of it's charm or good old fashioned Italian food. It is just as good as it always has been..... and the service is spectacular. Definitely a place to go in Buffalo.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

We went to Salvatore's for their special $12 meals on Tuesdays. I was very disappointed. The quality of the meal was not the usual that I would expect from this restaurant. If that is the one and only experience that someone had at Salvatore's they would probably never return.

1  Thank LindaStanr2
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Very good restaurant we sat at the bar. Ordered 2 Ryes, 2 Cabernets, stuffed peppers, wedge salad, seated tuna....$120. Food was delicious. Atmosphere was weird, tried to be stuffy, didn't pull it off. Would go back, though.