“Pizza 2 go”

Santora's Pizza
Ranked #21 of 102 Restaurants in Depew
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 25 April 2016

good pizza and wings ,staff is friendly price kinda of higher end but you get what you pay for..I have also had subs and they are pretty good as well! They serve alcohol in the dinning area so if you want a cold one with your dinner you can. Video games are available on site for the kids as well

Reviewed 5 April 2016

This used to be the best pizza place in the area. The past few times I've ordered the food was disgusting. Burnt chicken fingers are absolutely nasty. The burnt pizza went right in the garbage. I went out of my way to get pizza from this place and when I got home it was way over done and just awful. I'll never get anything from here again it was extremely disappointing. An overpriced pizza went right where it belongs, in the trash.

Reviewed 25 March 2016

employees very friendly and food is always top notch they go out of their way to make sure you are happy with service and food

Reviewed 10 March 2016

Some of their food is good, they have a chef salad that is incredible. But for an Italian place their pizza sucks.

Reviewed 13 November 2015

It is hit or miss at tis resturant. I have had some great food and then some really bad food. When I have called to complain about the food the manager (a older man) is not very receptive. I have even offered to bring back the food since after 2 bites I was not going to finish it. The prices are not very family friendly.

Been to Santora's Pizza? Share your experiences!