“Best Pizza around!”

Santora's Pizza
Ranked #23 of 106 Restaurants in Depew
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 15 November 2016

The pizza here is the best! Sweet sauce & they don't skimp on toppings! The wait staff is always friendly & since we are "regulars" they remember our order & always get it right! If you're looking for great pizza...look no further.....stop in & enjoy!

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Now that our favorite Italian Restaurant is closed, due to the owners death, this has been a go to for Pizza & Wings. It can get a little noisy when parent don't control their children, but for the most part manageable. Love their pizza it is more of a Sicilian Style, thicker crust. They say NY Style pizza is best but not in my book. I guess it is all in what you were brought up eating. Their other dishes are good as well, but their Pizza is my fav.

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

We have tried many other places in the area and keep going back to Santora's. They may be a little more in the expensive side, but I believe you get what you pay for. The only complaint I have is that sometimes they are a little heavy with the sauce on the pizza, but we just order "light" sauce. Their stuffed hot pepper sub is delicious - just ask for a cup of sauce on the side for dipping. Their house made Ranch and Caesar dressings are out of this world.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

good pizza and wings ,staff is friendly price kinda of higher end but you get what you pay for..I have also had subs and they are pretty good as well! They serve alcohol in the dinning area so if you want a cold one with your dinner you can. Video games are available on site for the kids as well

Reviewed 5 April 2016

This used to be the best pizza place in the area. The past few times I've ordered the food was disgusting. Burnt chicken fingers are absolutely nasty. The burnt pizza went right in the garbage. I went out of my way to get pizza from this place and when I got home it was way over done and just awful. I'll never get anything from here again it was extremely disappointing. An overpriced pizza went right where it belongs, in the trash.

Been to Santora's Pizza? Share your experiences!