“Best by Far”

Santora's Pizza
Ranked #21 of 104 Restaurants in Depew
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite pizza place to go to by far! The food here is absolutely amazing for the price that you pay. There is not a single thing on the menu that I wouldn't recommend, and I can assure you that you will not be disappointed when you order from here!

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

My best friend who lives not far from this place brought me here. Best pizza ever, order the pizza logs so tasty.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

We went for an early Sunday afternoon dinner...WOW! We both ordered spaghetti and meatball (yes, it said one, but we each got 2). I don't know how the waitress carried both plates. We each had a HUGE plate of hot spaghetti with tons of homemade tomato sauce on it, and 2 good size meatballs in the middle. We could have actually probably shared one plate, and we are no little folks! I ended up taking half of mine home for later (which was just as good when reheated). With the spaghetti and meatballs comes awesome garlic bread with cheese (to die for), very garlicky, very cheesy. You can add a salad for, I think, $2.49, but, it wasn't necessary, as there was more than enough food. It's a seat yourself restaurant, but they do have table service. The waitress gave excellent service, and was there to refill our drinks as soon as they got low. Excellent food at a good price! We'll be going back for sure!

Reviewed 11 May 2017

Never reviewed it until now, but I have been going to Santora's since I was little. Everyone in Buffalo will tell you something different, but for me, Santora's is the best pizza around. Wings are great here too. Better than any other "pizza place" wings. The Charred BBQ is my favorite.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Great customer service, fast fresh food. Huge parking lot, beautiful interior, central air, beautiful workers.

Been to Santora's Pizza? Share your experiences!