“Family Outing”

The Distillery
Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in DeWitt
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Description: The Distillery is an award winning high energy bar and restaurant that offers fantastic ambiance and hospitality for any drinking and dining occasion whether it's business, pleasure or a celebration!
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The food was great, the customer service was good also. I had the wings and they were great. The prices are good.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Been a while since we last visited so decided to return. Great menu, excellent service and ok ambience. Ordered a mushroom burger medium that came out more well done. Asked for a blue cheese burger that wasn't on the menu and our waitress said it could possibly be done. Didn't want the kitchen experimenting with my meal. Fries came with it that were ok. Also ordered a chicken speedie that was very good. This is a nice addition to the flurry of chain restaurants on Erie Blvd. Good choice.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

I met a friend of mine here for lunch and it took me a long time to choose from the menu because I thought that the prices were too high. My friend ordered the chicken Caesar salad for $11.99 and what I really wanted to order was a bowl of soup and a side salad but that would have cost almost as much as what I finally ordered, which was the Swiss mushroom burger that included fries or sweet potato fries for $11.49.

My friend really liked her lunch and mine was pretty good except for a couple of things. I ordered the burger medium well and that's exactly what I got however, the mushrooms that spilled over the side of the bun were loaded with salt. It was almost like someone spilled a salt shaker in the kitchen while they were preparing it. The rest of the mushrooms were great though. The sweet potato fries were good, but some of them were still half frozen, so I left those on the plate.

There weren't that many people there for lunch and although we had a very nice waiter who accommodated us, he didn't come around to the table often enough to see if we wanted more water or iced tea. We weren't in a big hurry but I felt he should have come around more often. He brought us the bill before asking if we wanted separate bills and of course, it was all on one bill. My friend decided to just pay the bill because we both were using debit cards.

Now I owe her a lunch, but I'll choose another place. It wasn't so much that the food was too expensive for a lunch, but I feel that the menu wasn't varied enough and they didn't have any combo dishes, like you can get at other places near there.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We were passing through and stopped in for dinner based on a recommendation from the hotel. We were seated promptly, the waiter was informative and attentive and our food was good. I'd stop again!

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Casual bar and restaurant. Food and prices remind me of a Chilis restaurant, ok quality and affordable.
They have about 20 beers on tap. Lots of local stuff.
Waitress and Bartender were both top notch.