Lowest prices for your stay
US$88
View deal
Hotels.com
US$91
View deal
PricelineUS$88
TravelocityUS$91
Agoda.comUS$90
All reviews great hotel large tv clean comfortable hotel near airport an early flight restaurant and bar area walk in shower car hire frosted glass hot and cold options mattress topper sleep quality base to explore bacon roll mini break cooked items shower head
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2022

The hotel was reasonably clean as hotels go, but grout was filthy in the shower and corners of the caulked shower were moldy and dirty. Hairs on bathroom floor that were not mine upon arrival. Toiletries provided were only large enough for one single use, yet there were two of us in each of the two rooms we reserved for our family. Upon check in we were informed that there was a breakfast buffet in the mornings. No mention of price. On the info sheet provided at check in, the buffet (largely cold cereals, yogurt, toast with a couple of hot items) was again mentioned with no comment as to charge. The next morning, our family of four went to the buffet. I had a small bowl of cold cereal and a tiny glass of juice. The buffet was not as nice as the complimentary one at Holiday Inn Express the previous nights on our trip. Again, zero signage as to any charge for the food. An employee came by one time and asked us our room numbers. I assumed this was to ensure we were actual guests. When I checked out of the hotel 30 minutes later, I received a charge of nearly $20 PER PERSON for the breakfast, which again was subpar compared to Holiday Inn Express.

Trip type: Travelled with family
dorothy green, Sales at Courtyard Inverness Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2022

Dear Anita F, Thank you for your recent review following your stay with us here at the Courtyard by Marriott Inverness Airport. I am sorry that your experience was not up to our normal standard, I have passed on your comments to the relevant heads of department for their immediate action. It should have been confirmed to you on check-in as to whether your room rate included breakfast as we have rates available that are room only and others that include breakfast, this is for each guest to choose which suits them best. This would then avoid any confusion in the morning for you and your family. Apologies once again, I hope you might give us another chance to restore your faith in the brand in the future.

Reviewed 11 August 2022 via mobile

The only hotel near airport!
Stayed here during my business trip.
I'm always concerned about sleep quality with airport hotels but here, the quality of specification in room design and materials meant no traffic or aeroplane noise whatsoever. I had great night sleep during my 20 nights stay. But to top it off was the fantastic service from Sadie, Danielle, Bethan, Anna at the all day dining restaurant and bar. Food was 3.5*/5*. It was obvious that few F&B service team members were pretty new, as I could see the struggle.
After spending 12 years as a hotelier, I must say it’s a very good hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
dorothy green, Sales at Courtyard Inverness Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2022

Dear Trevon Alex,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent 20 night stay with us at the Courtyard by Marriott Inverness Airport. We were delighted to read your positive comments and in particular mentioning Sadie, Danielle, Bethan & Anna. It is wonderful to see the recognition of the team that work so hard to deliver service to our guests.
We do hope you might stay with us again on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 9 August 2022 via mobile

Hi,

I arrived at this Marriott and 1) the restaurant was full and was pushed to have dinner at the bar, 2) I was told that there is a parking fine if unloading the car takes more than 20 min, with unsympathetic front staff,

Not a great way to start a stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
dorothy green, Sales at Courtyard Inverness Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2022

Dear Mat,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay with us here at the Courtyard by Marriott Inverness Airport. I am sorry to learn that you did not have a good experience with us and have passed your comments on to the relevant heads of department for their immediate action. We are experiencing very high levels of occupancy this summer and are encouraging our guests to book tables in advance to avoid disappointment and I am sorry that you were not made aware of this. There is a limited time that the parking will allow you to stay in the carpark before charges begin however all our guests are entitled to free parking and this should have been explained in a more positive way to you.

Reviewed 3 August 2022 via mobile

I recently stayed at the Marriott at Inverness Airport on arriving the hotel looked stunning. We arrived at the reception after parking car where we were greeted and welcomed. Very smooth transaction and we’re in our rooms. I travelled there with my two sisters and brother for family reasons.
The rooms were spotlessly clean, very roomy nice comfortable bed with tea coffee etc and water in the small fridge in the room.
We were also greeted by the General Manager Mrs Ina Davies who could have done more for us to make our stay a pleasant as possible.
We had few drinks in bar before retiring for the night. Very comfortable sleep.
In the morning we were greeted for our breakfast which was a buffet and had everything you would want.
Our overall stay was amazing and very comfortable, all the staff from our arrival till our departure were terrific. Especially the breakfast staff who were so accommodating
A big thanks, I would certainly recommend staying here. It’s a very well run establishment I will certainly return

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
dorothy green, Sales at Courtyard Inverness Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2022

Dear David M,
Many thanks for taking time to post a review following your recent stay here at the Courtyard by Marriott Inverness Airport. It is lovely to read that you found the rooms to be spotlessly clean, the beds comfortable, that you enjoyed breakfast and overall had an amazing stay.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 31 July 2022

After a terrible experience at another hotel, we quickly booked for 2 nights here. Hotel is very new (2020). Service staff is ample but like most hotels they’re in the process of being trained up. Rooms are very comfortable and well-equipped. Don’t let the airport location scare you as there are only a couple flights per day. Would make it a point to stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
dorothy green, Sales at Courtyard Inverness Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2022

Dear thesuburbanites,
Many thanks for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay with us here at the Courtyard by Marriott Inverness Airport. I was delighted to read that you found the bedrooms to be comfortable and well equipped and that you would visit us again.
We hope to see you soon!