Lowest prices for your stay
US$65
Priceline
US$65
Vio.com
US$64
Expedia.comUS$65
Hotels.comUS$65
TravelocityUS$65
All reviews great hotel large tv an early flight clean comfortable hotel near airport didn t hear usb sockets restaurant and bar area car hire walk in shower frosted glass hot and cold options mattress topper blackout curtains sleep quality shower head base to explore
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 September 2022 via mobile

Stayed before catching an early morning flight. Couldn’t fault a thing. The girl on check in was friendly & professional. Although we were leaving the hotel before the hot breakfast food we were able to get a continental breakfast which was great. The room was spotless & excellent air conditioning. A short 2 minute walk to the terminal building in the morning.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
dorothy green, Sales at Courtyard Inverness Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2022

Dear Mar29ia
Many thanks for taking time to post a review following your stay with us here at the Courtyard by Marriott Inverness Airport. It was lovely to read that you could not fault a thing during your stay. I have passed your kind words onto the team and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 11 September 2022

Nice hotel, would stay again. Facilities look new and clean. Breakfast buffet was excellent. I did hear people chatting in neighboring rooms a bit, but nothing that can't be fixed with noise cancelling headphones. If you're catching a flight out, the location can't be beat. It's literally a two minute walk to the terminal.

Room tip: Ask for a room with a view of the airport. The noise is minimal and it's fun to watch airport operations.
Date of stay: August 2022
dorothy green, Sales at Courtyard Inverness Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2022

Dear Scarlett R
Many thanks for taking the time to post a review following your stay with us here at the Courtyard by Marriott Inverness Airport. We were delighted to read that you found the hotel to be nice, clean and that the breakfast buffet was excellent. We hope you might visit us again when you are next visiting the area.

Reviewed 1 September 2022

I stayed for 5 nights with work at the hotel. Staff were all very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was better than average hotel with fresh quality meats, pastries and good selection of hot breakfast . Rooms are very comfortable and clean. Ideal for airport travel 2 min walk to terminal with little noise from airport. Ideally you need car if you want to get about but you can get the bus to Inverness or Nairn that takes apx 25mins. Would definitely recommend the hotel to anyone needing accommodation near Inverness :)

Trip type: Travelled on business
dorothy green, Sales at Courtyard Inverness Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2022

Dear Lucy W,
Many thanks for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay with us here at the Courtyard by Marriott Inverness Airport. We were delighted to read that you found the team to be very friendly and helpful, that breakfast was better than average, rooms were very comfortable and that the triple glazed windows helped keep the noise out from our neighbours and their planes! We hope you might think of us again for your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 19 August 2022

I have stayed at the courtyard twice now, as my little boy loves aeroplanes, staying in hotels, traveling and Inverness especially Loch Ness as he thinks Nessie lives there. First visit upon arrival the receptionist asked if we wanted to book dinner for that night, my husband said he would think about it and the women said “I would be quick as it fills up quickly” I think priority should be given to guests staying at the airport but my husband did explain to me not to expect too much mannerism from the staff at a fair priced hotel. After we got to our room the fire alarm went off and we weren’t sure if it was a hoax or real, it turned out it was real and we waited outside in the middle of February for two fire engines to arrive. Not one member of staff explained what was happening again I think this is very poor and if someone was ignorant enough to set off the fire alarm they should of been charged. Breakfast was really nice the both times I have stayed.
I came back in April and on the booking I asked for a room over looking the airport for my little boy ( the whole reason we choose the hotel) we were given a room on the other side.
The carpets need a good clean in the hotel and this should be done often, the beds are very comfortable and I have bought the pillows they use, I enjoy staying because the rooms are soundproof and I have noise sensitivity and have no issues with noise from other rooms. The biggest downside is the lack of care from the staff and they need to be more attentive to your preferences.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
dorothy green, Sales at Courtyard Inverness Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2022

Dear Private U,
Thank you for writing a review following your stays with us in February and April this year. We are sorry that your first stay was disturbed by a fire evacuation, the safety of our guests is our utmost priority and I can assure you that all measures were followed to ensure this. I am sorry that the reason for the alarm was not explained to you, however the fire brigade were called and our fire procedures were followed.
I have passed your comments on with regards to your room allocation to the reception team, they do try and accommodate guest requests as and when possible.
I was delighted to read that you enjoyed our breakfast and that you found the beds and pillows very comfortable and rooms soundproofed.
I do hope you might return to visit us again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 17 August 2022

Mid Aug break.
Good value hotel that is close to Inverness.
Very clean room and decent breakfast where the team were happy to help and clear up. Fried eggs by request soft and tasty. Sometimes the items in the help yourself buffet can look a little "tired" if late, but regular refresh of the selection means patience is worth having - plenty of croissants and muffins to snack on or toast. Fruit was limited option.
Good stay in a pleasant and quiet room on the 3rd floor - even though we had the last room overlooking the runway not much airplane noise.

Room tip: 3rd floor was nice and quiet
Date of stay: August 2022
dorothy green, Sales at Courtyard Inverness Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2022

Dear clf198,
Many thanks for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay with us here at the Courtyard by Marriott Inverness Airport. I was delighted to read that you found the room to be very clean and that you enjoyed the breakfast selection. It seems you stayed in one of my favourite room with unlimited views over the run-way and with our triple glazed windows you can see but not hear the planes landing or taking off!
We do hope that you might visit us again in the not too distant future.