“Good healthy meal”

Price range: US$19 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Babette's is an eclectic cutting edge restaurant. Our focus is on Clean Food - organic, local and seasonal, supporting farmers and growers who do the right thing. Sustainability. The name Babette's was inspired by the enchanting and bewitching film 'Babette's Feast' whereby one woman awakens an entire village to life, preparing and serving a feast of sensual foods and wines. Welcome to Babette's. The restaurant of possibility.
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

The food was great! There are many healthy, vegan, vegetarian, GF, options! Menu was overwhelmingly large but the waitress helped narrow down some options for me! Would recommend. Casual restaurant.

1  Thank nicoleaygar

Reviewed 26 July 2018

We have been going to Babette’s for years and always love the food especially the breakfast menu. We have never had a poor service experience until today. We were seated promptly and given menus. We then sat there for quite a while with at least 4 waitresses/waiters hanging out at the register. We finally decided after about 10 minutes to call one of them over to take our order. It was not that we were in any rush it was the fact that the restaurant wasn’t crowded and we were being ignored. We were so surprised since in all the years coming here we were always pleased with the pleasant wait staff.

3  Thank Gloria E
Reviewed 24 July 2018

This was our first time here and it will be the last. They owner was flat out rude, the staff and service was horrible, and most of all - the food was just awful. Being from Manhattan, we are used to great food. This was so overpriced and definitely would not recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Was seated by a younger woman who was animated and effusive in greeting us. She mentioned that it was her family’s restaurant
We ordered and my wife was told that her plant based entree would not allow for additional vegetables that were not on the description
This was puzzling as it was all raw salad based ingredients
The burger was acceptable but nothing extraordinary
We ordered coffee
They came luke warm, almost cold
When she returned she made a big deal about making us a fresh pot
I handed her my credit card before I got the bill thinking that would expedite the process
It look longer than expected for her to bring it back to the table
I took a cursory look at the bill and felt it was higher than the charges seemed to reflect
I added the amount and noted that we were overcharged by 50 to 60 dollars
I brought this to her attention and she said she would look into it
After an inordinate amount of time I got up to find out why things were taking so long
She declared that the bill was incorrect but her interest in being responsive and responsible was not what would be expected of an owner
It was clear to me that I was being an annoyance to this person which made the dining experience uncomfortable
If you like a false contrived demeanor to your server but get poor and incorrect service this is the place to go
They did not seem to have any remorse but I don’t think I will be going back

2  Thank Allen C
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Delicious breakfast. A little pricey but the service was great and the egg white omelette was delicious! We had a wonderful waitress from Berkeley, CA and she was delightful...made our trip to Babette’s so enjoyable!