“Local Gem”

Old Stone Market
Ranked #38 of 71 Restaurants in East Hampton
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 14 August 2016

Don't let the unglamorous décor fool you...the food is fantastic. Everything is made there. The chocolate cream pie is fantastic, the Cuban sandwich is the best ever. It's a surprisingly well stocked store which ingredients like curry, fish sauce, chipotles, and local honey.

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

Ridiculous!
Charging locals $14 bucks for a six pack of low end India pale (retail $7.56 anywhere else!!!)
Place is dirty and unfriendly. I looked them in the eye and asked "why are you charging double the price?" The dead-eyes-I-just-work-here-don't care- about -anything person just looked at me like I was an idiot. So here is my ask if my fellow Hamptonites..... SKIP this place that does not give a darn about us.. Show them that we can shop elsewhere and let that pace wane. For visitors... Almost any other place is better... Go elsewhere

Shame on you Old stone.. I have the receipt to prove it.. Fooled me only once .. Enjoy the 7 bucks you overcharged and know that either myself or anyone I know will never shop in your establishment.

1  Thank SkySurfer O
Reviewed 14 July 2016

When the Springs General Store is too crowded, or you want something a little bit more exotic, Old Stone Market is awesome. The food is spectacular and it is a little off the grid so the lines are never terrible. Love this place. Been going for years. Love it, Springs General Store and Springs Pizza.

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

This surprisingly great deli is family owned. Everything is home made and made with love. Highly recommend. Will be a regular while out in EH.

Reviewed 20 December 2015

What used to be Marty's Deli several years ago transformed into a surprisingly great local deli for complete hot meals, sandwiches and pastries. Homemade croissants (not Frenchy but very good), all their homemade pastries and cakes are very good. Feel safe to order what ever appeals to you... I recommend the Cuban.