“General Store”

Old Stone Market
Ranked #39 of 73 Restaurants in East Hampton
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 27 April 2017

There is a new name for this general food store. They carry upscale and regular items. They always have what I am looking for.
I have been going to this store for through all the new owners and keep going back

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 14 August 2016

Don't let the unglamorous décor fool you...the food is fantastic. Everything is made there. The chocolate cream pie is fantastic, the Cuban sandwich is the best ever. It's a surprisingly well stocked store which ingredients like curry, fish sauce, chipotles, and local honey.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

Ridiculous!
Charging locals $14 bucks for a six pack of low end India pale (retail $7.56 anywhere else!!!)
Place is dirty and unfriendly. I looked them in the eye and asked "why are you charging double the price?" The dead-eyes-I-just-work-here-don't care- about -anything person just looked at me like I was an idiot. So here is my ask if my fellow Hamptonites..... SKIP this place that does not give a darn about us.. Show them that we can shop elsewhere and let that pace wane. For visitors... Almost any other place is better... Go elsewhere

Shame on you Old stone.. I have the receipt to prove it.. Fooled me only once .. Enjoy the 7 bucks you overcharged and know that either myself or anyone I know will never shop in your establishment.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank SkySurfer O
Reviewed 14 July 2016

When the Springs General Store is too crowded, or you want something a little bit more exotic, Old Stone Market is awesome. The food is spectacular and it is a little off the grid so the lines are never terrible. Love this place. Been going for years. Love it, Springs General Store and Springs Pizza.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

This surprisingly great deli is family owned. Everything is home made and made with love. Highly recommend. Will be a regular while out in EH.

Date of visit: June 2016