“Great atmosphere and food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Changing Times Ale House
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Went in on a Tuesday night. Had a delicious Turkey Burger. My friends had Reuben Sandwiches. Very good service and fun place to be.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

My husband and I went for lunch bc we received a gift card for Christmas. I've heard great things about the wings, so we ordered the 25 count and split a burger. The burger was delicious, but the wings were disappointing. They were teeny tiny and too well done for my liking. We finished them, but wouldn't go back for them. It was crowded for lunch and our waitress seemed to be the only one working that area. We didn't get prompt service, but we understand being "in the weeds" having been in the business ourselves. She was pleasant and apologetic, to which we said we completely understand. Would we go back? Yes, once more to give it one more shot. If the same thing, we won't we back.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

I've been going to CT since it opened. It's gets progressively worse each time I go. Wings are bite size and they charge you for EVERYTHING!. What happened to buy backs? They've lost their focus- the regular customers who are the bread-'n-butter of their existence. Went there Friday night for the last time EVER! This includes the other 7 people that were in attendance.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

What a great place to go to eat and see your favorite sports play! The food is not typical of a sports bar! The menu has unbelieveable choices on it. The food is excellent and tasty and outstanding! The servers are all very friendly and do a superb job! Everyone is very friendly and helpful. Everyone should try it once and they will be back again.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Over the years I have watched in disbelief as this once "neighborhood staple" has declined into a "dive bar". Due to peer pressure we have meet friends here in recent weeks. Food is always decent, no complaints there and once you address what needs to be fixed, the mixed drinks are always good on the second try by the bartenders. I can get past all of that. But what I can't get past is the rude and ignorant manager on duty, John. The word accommodating does not exist in his vocabulary. The past two times we have been in he has refused to combine tables to accommodate us. Those tables were not being used and were not reserved. The third time we called ahead and made a reservation, three days in advance. We were shoved in the front by the bar at 3 small tables. All the walk ins were placed in the back at the larger tables. Who goes out to eat with friends and what to sit at different tables? Whenever you ask for something, ie: menu, water you get a stare and a look of annoyance. Boys if you want to keep your doors open, start looking at your numbers and compare to a time before John. You just might need a management change.

2  Thank Anne P