Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

OMG, I just spent the most unforgettable 4 days at this B & B. And as I was told it is under new management and I have to say it was like I had my own home on the Hamptons with my own staff! The views, right on the water, so quiet and peaceful. The staff, any wish was no problem and they catered to my specific dietary needs. The photos on their website do not do justice to this magnificent home.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Susan G
Reviewed 14 July 2016

We had 3 nights out of the city and it was heavenly, food for the soul! My daughter lives and goes to school in NY, and I wanted to give her a break from the big city for a few days. Being a tourist from Norway we wanted to experience more than just Manhattan. This is the best B&B I´ve ever staid at, so clean and fresh, beautiful rooms. a lot of space and a wonderful breakfast to start off the day. We spent time relaxing at the pool, looking at the sea, sightseeing the area and trying out different restaurants for dinner (Tony´s Asian fusion and Casa Basso, Italian were good choices). Thank you so much Judith, we will be back if we get the chance.

Stayed: July 2016
1  Thank Trine_2014
Reviewed 13 July 2016

When we drove up the driveway we were immediately surprised by the beautiful architecture of this spacious B&B. We've been around the world and have not seen a B&B quite so amazing. The interior finishings were immaculate. So much attention to detail. And then the panoramic views of the Bay from every window and door left us speechless. The staff was very friendly and informative. We'd give this place and the management 6 stars if it were possible!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ntaverna
Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

Can't say enough about this place except amazing, relaxing, beautiful, peaceful...took road trip with girl friends and got lucky enough to find Seatuck Cove...it was the end of our vacation but by far the best place we stayed...Colleen is amazing. ...hope to go back again...no, will go back again...5 stars for Seatuck Cove!!!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank lorilytle
Reviewed 6 May 2016

Wonderful warm atmosphere and delicious breakfast in a beautifully kept home. Beautiful view of the Bay, fireplaces, poôl and pool table. Wonderful food right up the road... I would spend every weekend there if I could!

Room Tip: Every room has a spectacular view and a private bath
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends