Greenview Inn(Riverhead)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$98
Hotels.com
The Quogue Club(Quogue)(Great Value!)
US$550
Hotel Indigo Long Island - East End(Riverhead)(Great Value!)
US$245
Cancelon
Hilton Garden Inn Riverhead(Riverhead)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$233
US$209
Residence Inn Long Island East End(Riverhead)(Great Value!)
US$186
Holiday Inn Express East End(Riverhead)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$182
Hotels.com
US$116
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 August 2016

I spent 2 nights at Seatuck on a break from my trip to NYC and they were two of the best nights of a 2 week US break. The room was beautiful with a fabulous view and veranda. Very comfortable bed and everything was absolutely perfect.

The house itself is just beautiful in design and how it is furnished. Everything I had imagined of a house in the 'Hamptons'. The views out onto the bay were incredible on both cloudy and sunny days. The cooling sea breeze as I sat on the veranda made sitting and reading even more lovely. There is also a pool there but I didn't have a costume with me so couldn't try it out. There are pool towels made available for use.

The breakfasts were amazing - fresh fruit & berries, homemade muffins, a variety of cooked items, juices and wonderful coffee. There were also drinks available throughout the day - teas and spring water.

And Eileen, Tina and the other staff were so friendly and couldn't do enough to make my stay memorable.

There is a restaurant across the road - Trumpets - which you need to book well in advance. Within driving distance there are numerous restaurants to eat at. I walked to a small pizza place called Luigi's in Southampton (about 1.5 miles away) for takeaway pizza and they also deliver out to Seatuck.

I can't wait for the next time I stay there and it will definitely be for longer. I hope it'll be in 2017 but definitely in 2018!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank RuthieB3
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

OMG, I just spent the most unforgettable 4 days at this B & B. And as I was told it is under new management and I have to say it was like I had my own home on the Hamptons with my own staff! The views, right on the water, so quiet and peaceful. The staff, any wish was no problem and they catered to my specific dietary needs. The photos on their website do not do justice to this magnificent home.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Susan G
Reviewed 14 July 2016

We had 3 nights out of the city and it was heavenly, food for the soul! My daughter lives and goes to school in NY, and I wanted to give her a break from the big city for a few days. Being a tourist from Norway we wanted to experience more than just Manhattan. This is the best B&B I´ve ever staid at, so clean and fresh, beautiful rooms. a lot of space and a wonderful breakfast to start off the day. We spent time relaxing at the pool, looking at the sea, sightseeing the area and trying out different restaurants for dinner (Tony´s Asian fusion and Casa Basso, Italian were good choices). Thank you so much Judith, we will be back if we get the chance.

Stayed: July 2016
1  Thank Trine_2014
Reviewed 13 July 2016

When we drove up the driveway we were immediately surprised by the beautiful architecture of this spacious B&B. We've been around the world and have not seen a B&B quite so amazing. The interior finishings were immaculate. So much attention to detail. And then the panoramic views of the Bay from every window and door left us speechless. The staff was very friendly and informative. We'd give this place and the management 6 stars if it were possible!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ntaverna
Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

Can't say enough about this place except amazing, relaxing, beautiful, peaceful...took road trip with girl friends and got lucky enough to find Seatuck Cove...it was the end of our vacation but by far the best place we stayed...Colleen is amazing. ...hope to go back again...no, will go back again...5 stars for Seatuck Cove!!!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends