See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 October 2016

If you are looking for a beautiful, quiet, romantic setting, this is the place. The rooms are beautiful, the amenities and service top quality, and there is a lovely restaurant (Trumpets on the Bay) literally across the road. All of this comes at a price, however, as the inn is not inexpensive, even in the off season. For a special treat or occasion, though, you would have a hard time topping this place..

Room tip: The Dune Room Suite is spectacular.
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ebdb627
Reviewed 6 October 2016

My husband and I recently stayed at Seatuck Cove House for our honeymoon. The staff was wonderful, warm and friendly and the accommodations were great! I have a food allergy that they graciously (and deliciously) accommodated for at each breakfast. The house is right on the water...making for spectacular views of the sunrise and sunset. It is also located across the street from Trumpets on the Bay (a must for dinner). There are many restaurants and shops located a short drive away. Seatuck Cove is a beautiful and welcoming space. We highly recommend staying for a visit.

Date of stay: October 2016
1  Thank katherinep307
Reviewed 20 August 2016

I spent 2 nights at Seatuck on a break from my trip to NYC and they were two of the best nights of a 2 week US break. The room was beautiful with a fabulous view and veranda. Very comfortable bed and everything was absolutely perfect.

The house itself is just beautiful in design and how it is furnished. Everything I had imagined of a house in the 'Hamptons'. The views out onto the bay were incredible on both cloudy and sunny days. The cooling sea breeze as I sat on the veranda made sitting and reading even more lovely. There is also a pool there but I didn't have a costume with me so couldn't try it out. There are pool towels made available for use.

The breakfasts were amazing - fresh fruit & berries, homemade muffins, a variety of cooked items, juices and wonderful coffee. There were also drinks available throughout the day - teas and spring water.

And Eileen, Tina and the other staff were so friendly and couldn't do enough to make my stay memorable.

There is a restaurant across the road - Trumpets - which you need to book well in advance. Within driving distance there are numerous restaurants to eat at. I walked to a small pizza place called Luigi's in Southampton (about 1.5 miles away) for takeaway pizza and they also deliver out to Seatuck.

I can't wait for the next time I stay there and it will definitely be for longer. I hope it'll be in 2017 but definitely in 2018!

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank RuthieB3
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

OMG, I just spent the most unforgettable 4 days at this B & B. And as I was told it is under new management and I have to say it was like I had my own home on the Hamptons with my own staff! The views, right on the water, so quiet and peaceful. The staff, any wish was no problem and they catered to my specific dietary needs. The photos on their website do not do justice to this magnificent home.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Susan G
Reviewed 14 July 2016

We had 3 nights out of the city and it was heavenly, food for the soul! My daughter lives and goes to school in NY, and I wanted to give her a break from the big city for a few days. Being a tourist from Norway we wanted to experience more than just Manhattan. This is the best B&B I´ve ever staid at, so clean and fresh, beautiful rooms. a lot of space and a wonderful breakfast to start off the day. We spent time relaxing at the pool, looking at the sea, sightseeing the area and trying out different restaurants for dinner (Tony´s Asian fusion and Casa Basso, Italian were good choices). Thank you so much Judith, we will be back if we get the chance.

Date of stay: July 2016